Welcome to Gaia! ::

1. New Tekken 5 stuff @ TekkenZaibatsu! (30 new pics and 2 profiles [no story added as of yet] of Nina Williams and Steve Fox have been added...)

2. Does Ken Mishima really exist? If so, when/where was he discovered?
NEW STUFF (basically the same stuff I mentioned in the last post I made that's in Zaibatsu) now available at Tekken-Official...plus new wallpapers! Check 'em out if you haven't been to Zaibatsu already...that's all for now, folks. 3nodding
Neoshi.Zeromega
1. New Tekken 5 stuff @ TekkenZaibatsu! (30 new pics and 2 profiles [no story added as of yet] of Nina Williams and Steve Fox have been added...)

2. Does Ken Mishima really exist? If so, when/where was he discovered?
Ken Mishima was in Ehrghiz
Does the Ehrgeiz (sp?) series relate to the Tekken series (besides the still seemingly weird Ken Mishima connection)? If yes, how so (besides what I just obviously pointed out)?
Neoshi.Zeromega
Does the Ehrgeiz (sp?) series relate to the Tekken series (besides the still seemingly weird Ken Mishima connection)? If yes, how so (besides what I just obviously pointed out)?
It doesn't connect with the Tekken series.
A new time realese character has been released. It's a chibi King. Or something like that. You'll see it when you go to movies.
Tekken is awesome, I don't understand the poor reviews for Tekken 4 though. What exactly would Chibi King look like?
Tekken 5? Is it out yet?
oh well, I didn't like Tekken 4, I thought it was too easy.
I liked 2, I'd like to try 5 though. 3nodding
Limp_the_gear
Tekken is awesome, I don't understand the poor reviews for Tekken 4 though. What exactly would Chibi King look like?
He's King with Chibi king and smaller. Go to Tekken Official to see the TGS trailer and see him.
That is not a new character.

That is just a mask King can buy thanks to the new item customization.
Thank goodness! Who in their right mind would want to have a ChibiKing as a time-release character? IMO, it's a waste of an unlockable...jus' so thankful that the whole Chibi thang is just a customizable aspects...<sighes in relief>

But still, no REAL news on unlockable CHARACTERS... sad
Icege
That is not a new character.

That is just a mask King can buy thanks to the new item customization.
Oh. That'll be a waste if there really was a chibi king as a hidden character
I think that Ogre did something to Heihachi in Tekken 3 and noq after his dead he's turning into somekindof Ogre?
Ken Mishima doesn't exist. Factious, unoffical, fake, not-real
MistiqJuno
Ken Mishima doesn't exist. Factious, unoffical, fake, not-real
I thought so.

Still can't imagine who those secret characters in Tekken 5 (besides those already confirmed and such...)are. Hopefully not projectile-happy fake-crudistics like Ogre/True Ogre/Devil...if they do, they should at least give them truly original move sets---NONE OF THIS DURAL-DUNG! Kapiche? I thought not...I'll leave now---for now. Peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff