Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Is That Beast In The End Of The Arcade Trailer Whos Breaking Free From Chains Right After Raven Says Heihachi Mishima Is Dead? [Finally Even Tho I Think He Should Have Been 2 Games Ago And Not In Soul Calibur 2] Ogre?
I don't think it's a Ogre Heihachi, I think it's a cyborg Heihachi. I think that explosion created a chemical reaction or something.
This has probably been mention a few times over, but Raven looks surprisingly like a Blonde version of WEsley Snipes as Blade.
SSYugi511
Yea, Tekken 5 comes out October in arcades.

At least Jin has his wavedash back. Marduk is looking good with his D/B + 1+2, to his air throw. Asuka is not looking good - she's just another Jun. But I can't wait to use Raven.
I wouldn't count Asuka out of the picture just yet. She has potential to be a great character, especially considering her background.

Any ways...I have NO NEW NEWS...<sighes> But I still wonder about WHO THE SECRET CHARACTERS (aside from the ones being mentioned) IN TEKKEN 5 WILL BE...<sighes again>
Neoshi.Zeromega
SSYugi511
Yea, Tekken 5 comes out October in arcades.

At least Jin has his wavedash back. Marduk is looking good with his D/B + 1+2, to his air throw. Asuka is not looking good - she's just another Jun. But I can't wait to use Raven.
I wouldn't count Asuka out of the picture just yet. She has potential to be a great character, especially considering her background.

Any ways...I have NO NEW NEWS...<sighes> But I still wonder about WHO THE SECRET CHARACTERS (aside from the ones being mentioned) IN TEKKEN 5 WILL BE...<sighes again>
I think Heihachi is a cyborg now.
Benimaru-Sama
I think he's a cyborg now.

a cyborg?? That wouldn't make any sense. What would be the reason for it? FI anything, I think I go along with the true Ogre/Heihachi idea a bit more easily.
Thunder Foot
Benimaru-Sama

a cyborg?? That wouldn't make any sense. What would be the reason for it? FI anything, I think I go along with the true Ogre/Heihachi idea a bit more easily.
But sometimes I think that Ogre/Heihachi is wrong because Heihachi failed to get ogre's blood. I think that explosion either created a chemical reaction or Heihachi made a deal with the devil, like Kazuya.
Benimaru-Sama
Thunder Foot
Benimaru-Sama

But sometimes I think that Ogre/Heihachi is wrong because Heihachi failed to get ogre's blood. I think that explosion either created a chemical reaction or Heihachi made a deal with the devil, like Kazuya.
thats what i thought or he has a devil gene that is just now awakening or something i mean Jin's dropping angel feathers everywhere but who knows......
Boredom on for updates for Tekken 5....I have an idea if the moderators of this forum allow it. It deals with secret character speculation...do I have approval? Thanks again...
Awesome thread, I've been playing Tekken since 1996 and I still love it ( despite the inability to use the analog stick on home versions stare )

Anyways, if you want to see some more tekken 5 discussions, head to http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/index.php There are a few nice areas dedicated to Tekken 5.

I can't wait until Tekken 5, I'm more into playing for the storylines. I don't understand half of the technical talk. sweatdrop
I really hope I can make it to the chicago testing. I want to try the game out and post stuff up for you guys. Please god? keep it there for a few days? I'll be back with more info.
AT LAST! Folks and peoples, check out TekkenOfficial for some new screenies of Lei Wulong and Lee Chaolan, along with their profile pages (no actual English profiles as of yet)...along with some new wallpaper of Marshall Law and Paul Phoenix. Aii-yup, that's all I got for now. But Tekken 5 REALLY looks like it could become the King of Fighting Games...and beat out that overrated DOA Series once and for all...oh wait---TEKKEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN DOA...WHOOPS! (FYI: That is simply my IMO. You are free to think contrary to this.)
i am realy glad ther eis a tekken 5 i love tekken i need to ebat 4 to find out jins eneding sweatdrop i dont know much beyond tekken 3
http://tracker.arcadepimp.com/

ruliweb matches, great quality and framerate.
I'm gonna need torrent for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces