Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee Alrighty! Let me see it when it is finished.
AminorThreat
Are walls going to be in this game? I don't want stupid wall infinites like in T4. Also is universal parry in this?

I THINK they changed the universal low parry. I have no idea though, I haven't looked into it.

Walls will be in this, except there are infinite stages. So I guess you can call them obstacles. There's no tech roll off them though... so...
you guys also gonna post the e3 trailer.
i heard devil and true orge were coming back
Wow...nice job you guys...maybe I should make the Isuka thread...? Anyway..I'm thinking that Heihachi is not dead, but he'll come back as a hidden/boss, maybe he'll be a cyborg? (Hopefully not)...Iijima you said that he might get the devil gene right? This is also a possibility. I see they brought Bruce back..dont know why...Craig is still here...and as long as Lee and Jin are back I'm buying this game...
What I honestly think is going to happen with Heihachi in this game is that he is going to come back as a Devil or something. I agree with Eiji that he will come back as a hidden boss, but I am hoping he has some Devil Gene in him, and not Angel like Nihon said. whee
Alchemist_X
you guys also gonna post the e3 trailer.
I can't find a place to download it...I can only view them from the site so far but I'll get it eventually 3nodding

Iji, here's the banner & the code.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~ziggyzoey/Bannertek.jpg[/img]

I'll edit and make it more spiffy later once more character Cgs are released 3nodding
Iji, I'm adding more screenshots to the gallery..add that in the updates whee

EDIT: Add Gamedaily to the credits also 3nodding
darkragedragon
i heard devil and true orge were coming back
That is only a strongly-hinted rumor 3nodding
Iijima Hanada
What I honestly think is going to happen with Heihachi in this game is that he is going to come back as a Devil or something. I agree with Eiji that he will come back as a hidden boss, but I am hoping he has some Devil Gene in him, and not Angel like Nihon said. whee

xd He's an Angel!

My prediction about Heihachi is this....

Just like Kazuya was when he was near death ( when he was five), Heihachi sold his soul to the devil after everyone (Troops & Jacks) left.

I'm uploading the E3 Trailer! whee
Iji. You forgot Eddy Gordo on the profiles & character list (he is a confirmed character) domokun
Why is the 3rd & 1st page the same?! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces