Welcome to Gaia! ::

Question, people have different theories, is Jin really Kazuya's son? Because if he isn't then where did he come from? I'd like to know because the guidebooks never say. And if Kazuya really married Michelle...then why is he the devil...?
User Image
Heihachi remained into a demon, walking through the flames, Sephiroth Style? Anway, he looks like he is back to kick some a**!
A couple of short videoclips of Raven can be found under his character introduction on the Japanese side of the official Tekken site.
Iijima Hanada
User Image
Heihachi remained into a demon, walking through the flames, Sephiroth Style? Anway, he looks like he is back to kick some a**!

Is that truly Heihachi or could it be Ogre?
Kinda looks like a mix of both,man thats gonna be one GODLY character...........
Kinky Kitten
Iijima Hanada
User Image

Is that truly Heihachi or could it be Ogre?

Dunno, but from what Tekken Zaibatsu says, it's Heihachi. I agree that he does look similar to Orge, but ifi Zaibatsu says it, I'll believe it until it's proven wrong. But valid point you just said though.
Hmm. Anyone liking the Tekken casts' storylines so far? At Tekken Zaibatsu, I've been hearing lots of complaints about how it SUCKS. But I thought I'd ask GAIA folk how they're liking it...if they're like it, that is...If not, well, we can always afford to hear complaints as well--- sweatdrop
Neoshi.Zeromega
Hmm. Anyone liking the Tekken casts' storylines so far? At Tekken Zaibatsu, I've been hearing lots of complaints about how it SUCKS. But I thought I'd ask GAIA folk how they're liking it...if they're like it, that is...If not, well, we can always afford to hear complaints as well--- sweatdrop

I think they could have done a lot better. It's just so...blah, this time around. Oh well, as long as the gameplay rocks as much a** as I'm being lead to believe it's going to it's all good. 3nodding
Name:Marshall Law
Fighting Style:Martial Arts.

Martial Arts master and expert chef Marshall Law.

After a failed restaurant business, Marshall Law entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament hoping to get back on his feet again. However, he failed to win the tournament and didn't even have the money to fly home. Marshall ended up staying in Japan and working at a famous Chinese restaurant as a day laborer.

A month after the tournament, Marshall received a phone call from his wife. Forest had taken Paul's motorcycle for a joyride and ended up causing a major traffic accident. Marshall needed an enormous sum of money to cover the property damage and hospital bills. He soon realized that, in order to raise enough money to bail out Forest, he had no choice but to enter and win the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.
Lutra777
Question, people have different theories, is Jin really Kazuya's son? Because if he isn't then where did he come from? I'd like to know because the guidebooks never say. And if Kazuya really married Michelle...then why is he the devil...?

I can answer that! xd

Yes, Jin is indeed Kazuya's son, but he didn't came from Michelle Chang. Jin is also the son of Jun Kazama. If you watched the anine of Tekken & beat Tekken 4 with Jin, that's pretty much all the proof needed.

As for why Kazuya can become Devil in a twist? Let's just say that a near-death experience forced Kazuya to sign a 'pact' with Hell itself. Thus, he gets granted the power of the Devil Gene, which he later gains control of...after his death & rebirth that is! rolleyes
Well it looks like Heihachi might be the boss man. It's nice to see they haven't forgotten the grizzled old fighter, but I'll be a little sad if he's all supped with boss powers though. I'd like someone I can use guilt free.
I think it is too easy to make Heihachi extremely cheap for him not to be.
Benimaru-Sama
Name:Marshall Law
Fighting Style:Martial Arts.

Martial Arts master and expert chef Marshall Law.

After a failed restaurant business, Marshall Law entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament hoping to get back on his feet again. However, he failed to win the tournament and didn't even have the money to fly home. Marshall ended up staying in Japan and working at a famous Chinese restaurant as a day laborer.

A month after the tournament, Marshall received a phone call from his wife. Forest had taken Paul's motorcycle for a joyride and ended up causing a major traffic accident. Marshall needed an enormous sum of money to cover the property damage and hospital bills. He soon realized that, in order to raise enough money to bail out Forest, he had no choice but to enter and win the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.
Call me insane...call me whatever you wish, but I consider this one of the better supporting cast storylines in Tekken 5. Despite the fact that it makes Marshall look like his skills are lacking now, it still shows that he has potential to whoop some behinds. Plus, it was rather funny to hear that Forest caused a major traffic accident with Paul Phoenix's bike. But I thought he ran away from home...how would HIS MOM know about the whole ordeal then? Ah well, that's another mystery to be solved for another day.

On a lesser note, the new stuff we've seen on Tekken-Official and TekkenZaibatsu are now available on GameSpot and IGN. Both seem to have a few "exclusive" shots not seen on either T-O or TZ. Okay, that's all. I leave y'all to peaceful times. Later.
Iji, I've been really busy lately gonk TwT I'm so sorry.

I really don't think I can keep updating this thread anymore...

I'm really sorry.
Yuki no Yoru
Iji, I've been really busy lately gonk TwT I'm so sorry.

I really don't think I can keep updating this thread anymore...

I'm really sorry.

Gasp! I can help with some stuff if you want. Don't know how much I can do, but I can sure try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff