Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Fidelis Noctua - thanks :3 haha.
and @Dark Metamorphosis - Yeah I had a go at that game, didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. :/

Treasure

10,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Champion 300
  • Noble Shade 100
hi
yalls can hit me up on ps3 on tt2
psn retroglo
ive been maining lili for a few years
kbye
I heart Tekken. I main Lars. He is so sexy. I have ps3. My PSN is vilsdane if you want to add me.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Katamarika

User Image

I fully agree. Lars is a sexy beast. <3
Finally got Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but haven't played due to school work. I've only gotten to play it a few times, but I enjoyed it. Really have to get my movement down and start learning combos.
Pretty cool to see that this is still here smile
I play on PS3 as well. GiveEmHellKid__
Still fairly new to the game, but my two mains are Leo & Slim Bob/Kazuya.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Bump!

Any ps3 gamers w/ tekken tag 2 add me!

Psn: StarryStorm

Pawn

Just got Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2, it's pretty fun, my boyfriend and I played it for 7 hours straight and we're forcing ourselves to take a break from it lol.
Our Gold account isn't activated right now, but it will be hopefully in the near future, so if anyone wants to add us (which is really my account but whatever we both use it), here's the gamertag:

bcl931
XunOnline
I've been playing TTT2 for about 10 days (my first Teken game), and while I think I'm kind of getting the hang of it. Using Heihachi/Miguel, I'm able to nearly dominate offline mode. But... I've played 50 player matches online, and I'm ashamed to say... I've yet to win a round (Not a match, a ROUND) And... it gets infuriating after a while. So, I come here asking for help ._.

haha don't worry that's totally normal there are people who've been playing tekken since before you were born probably. This game is not a game it's a class, people are just to hardcore with this.
A good start would to check youtube for LevelUpYourGame their channel has alot of helpful stuff also try tekkenzaibatsu.com or the official tekken forums at tekken.com
I'm a casual player mostly but I still like a good fight. I'm really interested in Storyline speculations character bios and dissecting the older games. Hit me up on PSN OgoffaStylez
mermaid sex_
I bought Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 today... I'm back to being a Tekken addict :'([/quote

This is a good thing!

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Hey does anyone here have the Wii U version of Tag 2? If so how is it?

User Image

Aged Bunny

I stopped playing this one after I got all the trophies on PS3.

I should play it again on 360 for the achievements..
I am a lili user and I wish to partner her with asuka for tag team though I know less about the combos comfortable and easy to use as tactical. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff