Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Pumpkin

ZX Virtuous
So 6 new character reveals on Tuesday PLUS 2 surprises are in store for us...who could possibly be entering the fray? (After the two confirmed, the rest are my bad attempts at speculation):

SF: Dictator (CONFIRMED), R.Mika or El Fuerte, Sean or Urien, Juli or Juni
Tekken: Xiaoyu (CONFIRMED), Law and Paul, or Leo and Roger Jr.

I'm still trying to figure out WHY they decided to add Cole into this fray...so if they wanted to throw in some surprises, well---

SURPRISE CHARACTERS: Akira Kazama or Kyosuke Kagami (both from Rival Schools), Kunimitsu (from Tekken) or Reiko Nagase (the race queen mascot of Ridge Racer)

Sadly enough, the thing I'm most excited about this game is hearing some of the iconic Tekken characters in English. Will they dub Kazuya/Heihachi/Yoshimitsu/Asuka or just leave them alone? (I'd find it weird to leave them out of the English loop if they're re-voicing Hwoarang and such.)

I want Zangief and Eagle to be announced. I just know Eagle has no ******** chance though.

Also, I dont see Sean or Urien getting in either.

Tekken wise I want to see Bryan Fury, and I dont even plan on using him. I just feel like he needs to be there for it to feel authentic.

Im pretty excited about the whole english dubbing as well, IDK if it will be done though. I don't want to hear anyone sounding horrible.

Kazuya with a Vegeta-esque voice? lmao

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
NeroRevolver
I dont see Sean or Urien getting in either.

Im pretty excited about the whole english dubbing as well, IDK if it will be done though. I don't want to hear anyone sounding horrible.

Kazuya with a Vegeta-esque voice? lmao
I just remembered Sakura is part of the Street Fighter universe...she probably has a better chance than Sean or Urien of making it in.

As long as Kazuya doesn't sound anything like he did in Blood Vengeance or in the anime movie, I think he has a shot at sounding good. That's a pretty high shot though, to be honest.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

He was already announced, along with Lili, Hehatchi, and Rolento.User Image

NeroRevolver

I want Zangief and Eagle to be announced. I just know Eagle has no ******** chance though.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Ba-kun

NeroRevolver

Oh yeah DERP

Something told me that he wasnt and that he was only in the cinatrailer.

Guess Im still hoping for Eagle and Bryan Fury then,

Dangerous Sex Symbol

LOL - like Rufus?
              They announced him at NYCC, so he's also playable, along with Asuka who got reveal before the year ended.
              I'm waiting on Christie/Eddie and Alisa on Tekken's side, as I'm impatient for Rose, Karin, and maybe Cody with Guy? lol
              User Image

NeroRevolver
Ba-kun

NeroRevolver

Oh yeah DERP

Something told me that he wasnt and that he was only in the cinatrailer.

Guess Im still hoping for Eagle and Bryan Fury then,
perhaps Jin will be absent in this game. sad

Hallowed Pumpkin

Those trailers were s**t tastic

Only thing redeeming about them was the fact that Law and Paul showed themselves.

Now lets get to the GOOD stuff shall we?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

This.

I don't understand why people think Jin wasn't planning to be a character in SFXTK. Like, the pairing felt obvious...
              Ryu X Kazuya and Jin X Akuma [or] M. Bison.
              User Image

paulmark64

Hallowed Pumpkin

Ba-kun

This.

I don't understand why people think Jin wasn't planning to be a character in SFXTK. Like, the pairing felt obvious...
              Ryu X Kazuya and Jin X Akuma [or] M. Bison.
              User Image

paulmark64

Akuma giving Jin a speech about how he needs to give into his devil form would be pretty legit

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Large IMG
              And then there's this.
              Pacman and "Megaman"? LOL Great way to start off the New Year, SFXTK. xD <3
              User Image

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
I'm usually the guy that wants to hear the English voices, but after seeing the latest trailers, I thought to myself, "Why did they have to use Dictator and Juri in English when their Japanese voices sound so much better...and when they're talking to Jin and Xiaoyu, for that matter---"

I'm a nitpick, I know. Something tells me they don't want to lose an audience by throwing in random new voices for the icons of Tekken. Makes sense...but still I wonder if they're going to give everyone (Street Fighter AND Tekken characters) a dual-language option (English/Japanese) like they did for the SF4 series.

Back to gameplay, I think I'm going to like the non-standard stuff like 2-v-1 and 2-v-2 free-for-all...however messy it may turn out to be. Still, I think my overall excitement is more reserved for Tekken X Street Fighter in regards to the crossover.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Ba-kun
              Large IMG
              And then there's this.
              User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get hype
i am excite for bad boxart megaman.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

OMFG...
              O_________________O
              User Image

NeroRevolver
Ba-kun
              Large IMG
              And then there's this.
              User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get hype
a different voice actor for jin? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas