Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Icege
Spending a grip of cash on plane tickets for a tournament where your game of choice is "on the side" vs. spending substantially less to go to a tournament where that game is actually featured

Dude I'd rather pay like 10 bucks to play one game I really like as a side tourney than 60 bucks or whatever the crazy amount is for Evo's big tourneys to play one game i really like.
I honestly wouldn't touch anything on the bigscreen for 60 bucks. Unless it was CvS2.
Bohemian Polka
Go for MBAA scrubs!

Also- games are still a social hang out. I'm actually glad that the people I hang out with are actually hygienic.

The Funk = </3

Jam: I was referring to some people here having access to a tournament that they could actually feasibly drive to where Blazblue was one of the featured games with well over 50 (was it up to 70+? Can't remember) entrants. Yet, they will gladly pay for plane tickets to fly to Evo where their game is not even in the sponsored line up. That'd be like me not driving to MLG Raleigh for T6, but flying to a tournament in LA for Initial D that had some people playing Tekken on the side.

holy s**t holy s**t holy s**t i might be able to go to evo rofl
I'm not even excited for EVO this year...like, not one ounce of interest. So, I'm not even going to make plans to go. Not that it would have mattered anyway. The plans would have probably failed to fall through, just as they didn't last year, resulting in me not going.
What games are they featuring?
^

-SSF4(along w/womens tournament)
-T6
-TVC
-MVC2
-STHD
-MBAA
Womens tournament?

Aww man was there gonna be a Vampire Savior tournament? My Q-Bee is hungry.
yes there will be a VS tournament I'm helping run the brackets for that. s**t will be great.

Ryofu- Get on GGPO and I'll hit that bee with my Jedah
Did someone say... Vampire Savior?
we're doing VS sessions? let me know. I need to train my Q-Bee and Lilith.
If people wanna play lemme know my GGPO is Masamune_Date7

Jedah ownz all
Shin Oni

The hell? You have the same main and sub I do.
Criminalscum on GGPO. I'm usually in the Alpha 3 room. I mainly play Demitri since I'm a SF shoto f*****t.
EDIT: Sitting in the GGPO room. I'm eating dinner right now, though.
Ryoufu Housen
Shin Oni

The hell? You have the same main and sub I do.

lolz owned

Sio- I'll be sitting in Vampire in AFK get @ me when your ready
Alright, I just finished eating. Throw me a challenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff