Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gatsu_007
^
Giggity I'll be in vegas Thursday night-Tuesday most likely let ya guys know for sure next week.
Heeey, so this means we can play. :]
Jam-Kiske
A0yuki
Jam-Kiske
So yeah.

Thoughts on Mu gameplay video?

I personally don't think it's much to go off of since the people demonstrating don't really know what they're doing, but she doesn't really look all that bad.

Just so you know, thats Tsushimichi Mori playing...The guy who made BB ^^;;

Yeah I met him so I know what he looks like.
Doesn't change the facts about their level of skill or at least the level of skill shown here.

Hahahaha, yeah ^^;;

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Unless something changes, I should be going to EVO. Still have to buy my plane ticket though.
Bohemian Polka
Unless something changes, I should be going to EVO. Still have to buy my plane ticket though.
I know this sounds kinda harsh.

But Polka, when I see you, I'm going to beat your face in, to the point, you have to use rachel, and then I'm going to beat rachels face in while beating your face in.
And thus my evo journy shall be complete and fulfilling.

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Cruxis
Bohemian Polka

But Polka, when I see you, I'm going to beat your face in, to the point, you have to use rachel, and then I'm going to beat rachels face in while beating your face in.

Your beansprout is a dad.
Bohemian Polka
Lord Cruxis
Bohemian Polka

Your beansprout is a dad.
Your face is a dad :O and that dad knows how to play rachel ;D.

Shameless Lunatic

Dammit why can't I go to Evo?

Oh yeah 2 other things I'm sort of committed too are the same weekend...

D:
Jam-Kiske
Dammit why can't I go to Evo?

Oh yeah 2 other things I'm sort of committed too are the same weekend...

D:
What other things are you committed too?

Shameless Lunatic

Some cosplay gathering here and a party.
Jam-Kiske
Some cosplay gathering here and a party.
Hey, me to, maybe :X Still working out hardcore.
It's called balancing things out before EVO i have to...

-Maintain this ******** weight gain diet, ******** running one day and lifting the next. >.<
-Work ona few arcade sticks...*looks @ polka*:sweat;
-Have my setups going for my basement since I intend to start streams of a few 8-16 man ranbat/tournaments
-Getta Job
-Get my license
- Oh and get CS!!! =D

Perkules's Fav

Supreme Warlord

~See you at the crossroads~

M E M P H I S B L E E K

S A Y S

Sounds like I'm the one that's going with no strings attached.

~So you won't be lonely~

Gatsu_007
It's called balancing things out before EVO i have to...

-Maintain this ******** weight gain diet, ******** running one day and lifting the next. >.<
-Work ona few arcade sticks...*looks @ polka*:sweat;
-Have my setups going for my basement since I intend to start streams of a few 8-16 man ranbat/tournaments
-Getta Job
-Get my license
- Oh and get CS!!! =D

and buy my new PS3.
Gatsu_007

You know, it's funny because I realized not too long ago that fighting game players seem to be the toughest nerds around. What's that? You called me a nerd for going to Vegas to play games? Well I don't see you benching 300.

My guess is that it's because fighting games are a lot more personal than other games, since you actually have to meet up with people in person to get any good matches going. Especially back when arcades were still big, because people got into fights over that s**t.
Sio
Gatsu_007

You know, it's funny because I realized not too long ago that fighting game players seem to be the toughest nerds around. What's that? You called me a nerd for going to Vegas to play games? Well I don't see you benching 300.

My guess is that it's because fighting games are a lot more personal than other games, since you actually have to meet up with people in person to get any good matches going. Especially back when arcades were still big, because people got into fights over that s**t.
Lol this made me laugh. Good stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces