Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

So yeah.

Thoughts on Mu gameplay video?

I personally don't think it's much to go off of since the people demonstrating don't really know what they're doing, but she doesn't really look all that bad.
She reminds me of Ukitake from Bleach DS. Cept no coughing after too many moves.

pretty sure i'll play her now for sure considering I like setting up balls for stupid off screen setups/counters/jail free cards.

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
She looks kinda weird. Maybe when I get bored of Rachel's 6A, I'll play her.

Perkules's Fav

Supreme Warlord

~See you at the crossroads~

M E M P H I S B L E E K

S A Y S

looks too technical for me.

~So you won't be lonely~

Technical enough for me.
Reminds me somewhat of Touhou SWR's Alice.
Jam-Kiske
So yeah.

I personally don't think it's much to go off of since the people demonstrating don't really know what they're doing, but she doesn't really look all that bad.

She looks like she has really solid space control and some pretty absurd range and damage output. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet.
Well she IS a boss. Like Nu before her she's bound to have some kind of bosslike qualities to her.
I don't want to see the unlimited version.
Well, Mu's playstyle looks boring as hell based off that video, :/. Kinda turned off her ATM, we'll see if that changes after release though.
Jam-Kiske
So yeah.

Just so you know, thats Tsushimichi Mori playing...The guy who made BB ^^;;
Is anybody gunna be like me and import this s**t the first week of July?I hope some of you ******** are going to EVO so we can get some BB in @ EVO hotel casuals FTW love me some Drunken fighter. =P

Ryofu- I'll play AH. 3nodding

Shameless Lunatic

A0yuki
Jam-Kiske
So yeah.

Just so you know, thats Tsushimichi Mori playing...The guy who made BB ^^;;

Yeah I met him so I know what he looks like.
Doesn't change the facts about their level of skill or at least the level of skill shown here.

Perkules's Fav

Supreme Warlord

Gatsu_007
Is anybody gunna be like me and import this s**t the first week of July?I hope some of you ******** are going to EVO so we can get some BB in @ EVO hotel casuals FTW love me some Drunken fighter. =P

Ryofu- I'll play AH. 3nodding
~See you at the crossroads~

M E M P H I S B L E E K

S A Y S

I'll bring the lube.

~So you won't be lonely~

^
Giggity I'll be in vegas Thursday night-Tuesday most likely let ya guys know for sure next week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff