Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't believe they're going with the return of the Orochi seeds feud for 2003...
i can. the whole NESTS story line wasnt all that great, and didnt breed too many cool characters, where as the orochi story line made some of the coolest (some of them being listed before as vice and chris).

i'm all for bringing back all of that, perhaps the new faces team can make a reappearance into the mainstream kof story/games. cause lets face it, most the new characters for 2k3 suck balls.
I suppose, but really....Orochi isn't due back for another 10,000 years according to the KOF storyline....it wouldn't make sense for him to return so soon....it would contradict the plot....
I've always ignored the plot ever since Eolith got their hands on the series; even though they don't have it any more, I treat any post 2000 story as non canon.
Well, to that guy that called Rugal a move thief...Moves don't necessarily belong to anyone. Whoever can actually master a move is worthy of using it. If Rugal is strong enough to use Krauser's Kaiser Wave as a regular move, then let it be. By the way, Geese Howard is very strong, but in the storyline, he would not compare with Rugal. Also, Rugal has been the boss more times in KoF for a reason, and he's more difficult to beat than other bosses, such as Orochi.
Watari-chan
What? KoF is going 3D? NOOOOOOO!!! gonk

what!? nOOOOOO!!!!! gonk
Well KoF rocks. 3nodding Rock Howard and Terry are my faves. They own
meah, kof rocks. they could make a stick figure fighting game and i'd buy it, just cause its kof, so would most of you. thank god snk/playmore doesnt eploit the fact that kof fans are die hard enough to buy anything.

i know what you're thinking, but even their crap games (wild ambition, the 3d samurai shodown game... both of them) are atleast trying something new and differnt, they just dont work out.

and ingitz (i think thats his name) could pwn rugals a**. not out of skill, but because of that ungoddly super he whips out all the time. rugal sucks, and its only worse when noobs use him in 98.
Moryia
i can. the whole NESTS story line wasnt all that great, and didnt breed too many cool characters.

angel, kula, vanessa, k9999 and maylee. all of them have seen tournament play and are good. plus they have some great character designs. don't say stuff that are not true please
man i love this place, females with intelligence, and good taste!

*glomps nearest female*
Nesty_Angel
Moryia
i can. the whole NESTS story line wasnt all that great, and didnt breed too many cool characters.

angel, kula, vanessa, k9999 and maylee. all of them have seen tournament play and are good. plus they have some great character designs. don't say stuff that are not true please

Meh... K9999 and Kula are ok designs... though they are a wonder in gameplay...

The rest are great though, Vanessa is very schway.
Nesty_Angel
Moryia

dont know where you live, but on the kofonline forums, everyone, including myself, complain about most the nests story characters. infact that only one everyone collectivly agrees on was ramone, mainly cause he's (maybe next to angel, but not as effective) the hardest character to master.

kula was allright but too shallow, maylee was weak a** in 2k1, but got much better in 2k2, but that wasnt technically in the nests story. k9999 had 3 moves and was too slow. everytime we see him in a tourny, he gets eaten alive. vanessa was allright, but nothing special.

sorry, but i think i've supported my theory (and a collective theory). all you can do is just name a few names.

Gracious Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Noble Shade 100
In KOF, I'm not sure what year, I devastate with this team:
Kyo
Mary
Vanessa
with Whips's little brother as my striker
that would be 2000 sweetz. only game with JOKE strikers (Kyoko, the Kusanagi crossplayer? billy kanes lil sister Lily?)
furthermore, if there was no new faces team, i might actually agree with you. but the fact that the new faces team are, in my opinion, the best team to ever deal with a story, everyone else seems kinda lame in comparrison.

K and Maxima where cool, thank god they more or less supported the whole nests story line. and as much as i hate shingo, i would of liked to see a storyline focus more on him. instead he just takes his normal position as kyo's b***h.

lastly, i'd like to also see a girl take the helm in the story line. since the new story line is orochi again, perhaps expanding on leona. i hope the next game has a few new characters that dont suck.
Galactica Phantome
Nesty_Angel
Moryia

Meh... K9999 and Kula are ok designs... though they are a wonder in gameplay...

The rest are great though, Vanessa is very schway.

k9999 and kula aren' that hard to use actually although k9999's supers with the pretzel motion is hard. and all of the characters that i've mentioned have infinity combo potential.

k9999 have you even seen his combos? no really have you? that goes for all nest saga characters in both 2k1 and 2k2. with a mere 1 guage they can dish out so much dmg and with 2 for max mode combos PLUS super desperation moves even more dmg.

i sure hope we are both talking about maylee as in maylee from the korean team. do you by chance know that she's got infinties in 2k1? really she does. and if you block it still chips you down and if you don't block you'll be in the air pouncing up and down the screen. k9999 isn't that hard to play either and it doens't matter if he only has 3 moves. you turtle, then when yo usee an opening, you go in and do his multiple short jumsp with jb or fierce..

i've seen enough tourney vids from pakistan and singapore for me to see otherwise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff