Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can't wait for Neowave to come out.

O.G. Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
that s**t is gunna be awsome but what i wish if they made it a dream dream match with all the people that were ever in the kof games i'm even talking about the USA sports team the boss team and fricking EIJI!!
its retarded for me to buy kof, any game, cause most of my friends wont play me. the only one that will is the key boardist in my band, and he blows. so i gotta go to the arcade to play against people, but i'm not a giant fan of kof 2k3. its all about 2k2 baby.

oh... uh... neowhatever seems cool too... but once again, hard to get excited about these things since no one plays me =(
Neowave better be good.
my fav char is Mai she's soo cool
Neowave makes me sick....theres no playable Rugal what the hell is going on with that! and they put the dumb Orochi trio of idiot....
but the gameplay will be good i just dont like that
i respect your choice its just that i so like to play as Rugal
Rugal sux0rz, Geese would whip his sorry technique stealing a**.
My fave team is Kyo, Lucky, and Terry. My favorite Kof is 2002(so far)
My favorite move is Kyo's freestyle(don't know that long a** japanese name) biggrin
XxUltimate_RugalxX
Neowave makes me sick....theres no playable Rugal what the hell is going on with that! and they put the dumb Orochi trio of idiot....

snk bosses, as a tradition, are super cheap. to be able to play as one has been and allways will be lame. no offence, but you must really suck if you have to use the cheapest character in the game to win =\
and btw, my best guys are k, iori, vice, chris (either version), maxima, athena, and kyo 99 (never liked any of the other kyo's, and since there's a differnce in most of them, 99 being the most dramatic, i allways liked him most).
i cant wait for capcom vs Snk chaos i love KOF and all of SNK
XxUltimate_RugalxX

Well, Rugal said he needs a break from it all. 3nodding

By the way, cute sig. 3nodding
chaos - the only good thing about it coming to consoles is the online play...my least favorite snk fighter. it was fun at first, but got real old real fast sad

rugal needs a break, yes...thats whee his son adelheid comes into play. adel rocks.

fave and my best snk/kof characters - MARY!!!...Tizoc, Iori, K`, Gato, Rock, Geese, Rugal, Adel, Kyo...i know im leaving out some, but whatever lol...

and yes, almost all snk bosses are wicked cheap.

just look at Krizalid, potentially the least cheap...and his OLD NAVY!! whirlwind attack. hehe.
So, if i was to start a Blue Mary interest guild, who'd be with me??

pm me if the idea sounds good to you.
My team is joe, andy and athena, and sometimes i'll switch terry with king. When is that set release date on neowave?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games