Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of all the KOF games, KOF97 is my favorite. It's where Chris made his debut.
nyteblitZ
Hey guys this will probably be my new favorite stickey! KOF is probably the best 2D fighting series and maybe even best fighter ever, great depth and characters don't feel rehashed like capcom's head change same body thing. KOF MI looks promising but it might be like all the rest of the 3d SNK titles crying . Since KOF 2k2 and 2k3 are coming out to x-box maybe we should form a clan of some type and own them n00bs!

Er. Actually 2K2 and 2K3 are coming out for PS2. Capcom Vs Snk Chaos is coming out exclusively for X-Box.
All because they want to screw us that don't have an X-box.
I think that in the future, all fighting games should be for the PS2, All Rpgs for the GC, and all FPSs for the X-box.
Gishin Homura
All because they want to screw us that don't have an X-box.

Well...

The X-Box is getting screwed over because they won't be getting KOF:Maximum Impact.
Hubert
nyteblitZ
Hey guys this will probably be my new favorite stickey! KOF is probably the best 2D fighting series and maybe even best fighter ever, great depth and characters don't feel rehashed like capcom's head change same body thing. KOF MI looks promising but it might be like all the rest of the 3d SNK titles crying . Since KOF 2k2 and 2k3 are coming out to x-box maybe we should form a clan of some type and own them n00bs!

Er. Actually 2K2 and 2K3 are coming out for PS2. Capcom Vs Snk Chaos is coming out exclusively for X-Box.

Yeah, and they're coming out for x-box also, But only x-box will have online play.
My first KOF was '95, but I like 2000 better. Any game with Athena, Kensou, Robert or Andy will satisfy me. As for bosses, I really hate Zero. I hate putting up with his cheap-a** s**t. I like Ignitz much better.My friend was bitching about KOF always being sprite-based, I think that's why he doesn't like it(graphics=worst reason to judge a game). KOF and 3D is unimaginable, mainly because the controls would be awkward. They would have to be like Flying Dragon contorls(a special button for sidestepping and guarding, and a weird attack button layout.) If they want to make KOF 3D, make it like SSBM in a 2D environnment with 3D characters. Those were the semi-cool words I had to say.
Do you like it? Yes
Why do you like it? It's fun
How long how have you liked it? Since the beginning!
What's your favourite game? KOF 99
What's your favourite character? K
Who are you best with? K
What's your favourite team? Terry, Iori, K, and Athena
Do you pick the game defaults? No
How has your team changed over the years? I threw out Kyo
Which hero is the best? K!
Which storyline is the best? 99
Ah hah hah! Let me be the first to say that Terry is the r0x0rz.

Finally, they made a sticky.....
I'l be the first one to say this..Kyo is teh r0xx0rz!
you know i've never played the game but you guys look coll so i will chat with you biggrin

I hope........ sweatdrop

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Jason7602
you know i've never played the game but you guys look coll so i will chat with you biggrin

I hope........ sweatdrop

If i touch you with my joy stick will you come talk to me domokun domokun

now what i said is a possible warn
I love all if them.. their like the BEST BUT CHRIS IS OOBER HOT and Iori TOO!!!!! which one is your faivoret n.n
Thank the lord that I'm on a DSL connection temporarily. All those images must make 56K connections pee blood.
I haven't been able to enjoy the KOF series really because of the non-existant releases in Europe. I've tried a couple of the early installments on MAME and that's all. I'm looking forward to KOF: MI, which might also inspire SNK Playmore to release 2D games of the series here in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff