Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Beginning in 1994 with the KOF 94, the King of Fighters originally started with the idea of taking characters from popular SNK games and putting them into a team against team format. Though the fighting format has evolved over the years, the original team format remains in tact. With new games in production nearly every year, KOF shows no signs of slowing down in the years to come.

Any basic KOF conversation is to be had here. Some example questions:

Do you like it? Why do you like it? How long how have you liked it?
What's your favourite game?
What's your favourite character? Who are you best with?
What's your favourite team? Do you pick the game defaults? How has your team changed over the years?
Which hero is the best? Which storyline is the best?

The games to be included in discussion are as follows:
King of Fighters 94
King of Fighters 95
King of Fighters 96
King of Fighters 97
King of Fighters 98
King of Fighters 99
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 2003
King of Fighters XI
King of Fighters XII
King of Fighters XIII
King of Fighters EX: Neo Blood
King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood
King of Fighters Maximum Impact
King of Fighters Neowave
King of Fighters Online
King of Fighters R1
King of Fighters R2
I'm still waiting for KOF 2002/2003
KOF Maximum Impact seems promising, except for no Blue Mary.... sad
Snack-O-Saurus
KOF Maximum Impact seems promising, except for no Blue Mary.... sad

I have my doubts. You know how it is when a 2D fighter goes 3D...and the 3D SNK fighters I've played were not very good
What? KoF is going 3D? NOOOOOOO!!! gonk
I first started really getting into the series when I played CVS 2 but before that I only knew of the characters.
I liked the way the characters were designed and I liked the moves they had 3nodding I'm going to try and get really involved in it later on though, so you all might see a post from me asking what combos are good and other questions.

*SIDE NOTE*
Bless you Beramode 3nodding (bows)
We need more stickies for Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat.
My mean team:

-Chris
-Robert
-Terry
Any KOF with the following characters will make me happy:

Terry, Leona, Athena, Iori, Kim, Choi, Kula, Mary, Mai, Whip, and Yuri
Mai heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Kye heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
God bless your heart Beramode. God bless you.
Shut up Art! - Pushes him in mud, because Art is the same age as him, he can do that - Anyways, My first KoF was '96, and because of that it is my favorite, also I think it has the best music of all the KoF games, mostly the OST though, the AST was decent.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

LOOK WHAT EVERYBODYS BITCHING HAS DONE. THANK YOU EVERYBODY THANK YOU crying crying

Anyway best Kof's ever KOF 98 cause it its dream match all the mothers all dead and broght back to live. Kof 2002 and Kof 96 cause of the boss team Go Geese Howard and ******** cheap a** Chizuru
Funny, Chizuru was kinda easy especially compared to Geonitz and the Chizuru/Maki tag team. I really love the endings these past years. Excluding the hero teams I personally loved The Female Fighters '96, Korean Team '99, NEST '01 ('cause it was different from the rest), and AoF team '03 endings.
My first KOF was in 95 and it is still my favourite because it introduced the world to Iori Yagami...which paved the way for the really weird Iori/Kyo pairings, not that I mind! ^^ I really love playing K', Beni, Iori, and Whip as a team. I am not too good with Kula, but I can still deal lethal damage!
I love Shingo for the fact that he sticks with Kyo no matter way! xd

3D KoF characters...bad idea... stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas