Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just goin' to buy 3D KOF just to complete the collection startin' from KOF '99 that I got over at a Costco for 5 bucks.
Well, I still think King of Fighters 2001 is the best. The game is speedy, has great control response, and has the best move sets. Unlike most KoF games, this one allows you to do level Two Super Moves out of the blue. I hate to have to activate it, and having my opponent be aware that I am trying to pull out a Super Move. I also likes how that game had moves no other game has...Such as Yuri's version of the Shun Goku Satsu. Also, when Chang counters a third time, he sneezes so hard, he lands on his opponent, for a hefty amount of damage. Anyways, not the best of graphics, but the gameplay was perfect.
Thank. God. FINALLY A KOF sticky. =') I'm so HAPPY.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/IMG] I think that game is ok but i glichy in the system
I like KOF 2000 the most; it would be the best KOF ever if they didn't break the game with Strikers. It's presentation was top notch though, and the another strikers did allow you to get to see some old friends, like King Lion and stuff.
Right on a Sticky...

Anyways, The King of Fighters is quite the series... Lots of up, and lots of downs. However, it is probably the series that I excel at the most.

Obviously as many can tell, my favorite character is the great Ralf Jones of the Ikari team.

I'm also patiently awaiting the KOF:Maximum impact, the first KOF in a 3-D environment.

Well hopefully we can get some good KOF discussions. I'll definately be checking this thread many times
I still have KOF97 on my PS1. And I still play it. It also comes with a video demo of KOF Kyo (a KOF RPG on the PS1).

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My best characters are Rugal, Heidern (The 01' version) and K'

Too bad I can't play them at the same time...

So I mostly use the Ikari team. It's a shame that thwy've toned down Ralf "super puch" to a lousy uppercut in the 03 tho

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
so THIS is why no-one's coming to my thread...anyway,when in rome-
LEONA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

All i got to say is my Favorite personal charaters whould have to be Ralf because of his(some body please don't correct me i know its wrong) MAX SUPER GALATIC PHANTOM MEGA PUNCH i ******** love this god damn move but they sort of kind of dicked him in 2001 and 2002 haven't played 2003 to know if he has it.When i was still a Kof noob my friend would get me with that move all the time and evey time i would BLOCK i don't know wtf i was thinking. My friend used got me into Kof with that move. If it wasn't for him i wouldn't be a kof fan.

Takuma or should I say BIG DADDY JESUS. I nick named him that when i was just starting to play Kof and forming my team. He is the man, straight down to his moves i am some fearsome mother when i play as him. His Hien Shippuu Kyaku like hurricane move to kick them at bay or his Shouran Kyaku when i runs up to you and grabs knees you like 10 times.Also his Ryuuko Ranbu I i can almost catch anybody who jumps up in the air with this thing. Now that my friend has taken him over he is not the big daddy jesus his new name is the GOD FATHER, since my friend took him and remade him and put him on his team now.
Does anyone know about the PS1 KOF RPG, KOF Kyo?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Lanzer Evolution RS

Yup its all in another language i don't know how to speak plus its not what you think it is its more of a Sim type game
Musashi1000
Lanzer Evolution RS

Yup its all in another language i don't know how to speak plus its not what you think it is its more of a Sim type game

I had it before. It was kinda hard to understand.
Hey guys this will probably be my new favorite stickey! KOF is probably the best 2D fighting series and maybe even best fighter ever, great depth and characters don't feel rehashed like capcom's head change same body thing. KOF MI looks promising but it might be like all the rest of the 3d SNK titles crying . Since KOF 2k2 and 2k3 are coming out to x-box maybe we should form a clan of some type and own them n00bs!
King of Fighter 94 or 95, and 99

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces