Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayane Kriyo

KOF stream will continue today, around 2 PM.
kain-bluedge
bump. i see no one has answered my question yet...... about that supposed DLC

KOFXIII DLC? There probably won't be any more characters released other than those already available.
GET HYPE! King of Fighters XIII will be featured in Norcal Regionals held in San Francisco State University.

Anyone gonna attend? I might visit, but I'm not gonna enter.
I really wish I could attend all these events. If only I actually live in the US or can afford to go there.

Friendly Raider

needs more Tung fu Rae
They really unstickied this?

Gaia is garbage for sure now lol.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Bump... Again..
Oh oh oh, I didn't think I'd see a KoF thread.
Who hear plays 2002 on GGPO?

In a relationship with Wild Wolf - Terry Bogard

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Shin Oni
They really unstickied this?

Gaia is garbage for sure now lol.

what the, how could they unstickied >_<

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
How in the world did Guilty Gear get their thread as a sticky ? Most of the people on there aren't even talking about the game in recent posts. It's just another hang out thread.

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
What do you suppose the likelihood of SNK ever making a KOF fighting game with 3D graphics again is? (Note this time I'm referring simply to graphics and not gameplay.)

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ZX Virtuous
What do you suppose the likelihood of SNK ever making a KOF fighting game with 3D graphics again is? (Note this time I'm referring simply to graphics and not gameplay.)
uh, could be low...cause i think they were going to stay with 2d after what happened with both the maximum impact games..

Clean Rabbit

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
kain-bluedge
ZX Virtuous
uh, could be low...cause i think they were going to stay with 2d after what happened with both the maximum impact games..
Again, I'm just talking about graphics being 3D (like SF4, but in the artstyle of KOF). My question implies that the gameplay remains in 2D.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ZX Virtuous
kain-bluedge
ZX Virtuous
Again, I'm just talking about graphics being 3D (like SF4, but in the artstyle of KOF). My question implies that the gameplay remains in 2D.
didn't think about it like that, ...oh! ok, i see what you mean! 3d graphics, but the people still only move in two directions, or dimensions like you said, ok,ok,ok, i got it.
ZX Virtuous

Not sure. Still, I personally prefer if they keep it to 2D. They used 3D models for the KoF sprites though then just overlapped them with 2D artwork.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff