Welcome to Gaia! ::

DJcream15
The USA team consists of Lucky (basketball dude), Brian (Football dude), and Heavy D (the boxer). I loved playin' with Lucky and Heavy D. Brian just sucks.

thank you. i remember my cuz liked Heavy D. smile
DJcream15
The USA team consists of Lucky (basketball dude), Brian (Football dude), and Heavy D (the boxer). I loved playin' with Lucky and Heavy D. Brian just sucks.
I second that.
Nesty_Angel
Tempest
Kana Low
- What the HELL is Iori screaming when you beat him!?
- What were the Lady Fighters THINKING when they kicked Yuri off and

And easy, because King is a top tier character this year. Yuri's still good too, but not as good as King is.

oh ya, King is the shitz in kof 2k3. i wish she stil had her dash 4 kicks and command kicks from 2k1. i miss thouse x_x

yuri's pretty fun in kof 2k3 but not top tier. i love her dp+hp cancel into LDM (needs timing) to get the stun in heh biggrin

I love 2003's King... Linking a LK Tornado kick into a silent flash... TWICE... is very fun. Though I do miss her Trap kick and Mirage Dance/Kick

King kindly offsets my crappy 2003 Ralf xp
Galactica Phantome
Nesty_Angel
Tempest
Kana Low

And easy, because King is a top tier character this year. Yuri's still good too, but not as good as King is.

oh ya, King is the shitz in kof 2k3. i wish she stil had her dash 4 kicks and command kicks from 2k1. i miss thouse x_x

yuri's pretty fun in kof 2k3 but not top tier. i love her dp+hp cancel into LDM (needs timing) to get the stun in heh biggrin

I love 2003's King... Linking a LK Tornado kick into a silent flash... TWICE... is very fun. Though I do miss her Trap kick and Mirage Dance/Kick

ya King is so fun in 2k3 biggrin but i think her special move could have been more. do any of you know where i can find some tourney vids of 2k3?
Nesty_Angel
Galactica Phantome
Nesty_Angel
Tempest
Kana Low

ya King is so fun in 2k3 biggrin but i think her special move could have been more. do any of you know where i can find some tourney vids of 2k3?

Beats me, but if I can find some, I'll be sure to post so.
KOF KOF KOF KOF KOF KOF!!!!!!!!! I like playing as Mai, and Whip, Mai, cause, I'm not really sure stare and Whip, cause shes gotta awsome whip, and whips are cool *takes Whip's whip ((ha, whips whip, sounds cool razz )) and stares at ppl* Mweeheehee...
Galactica Phantome
Nesty_Angel
Galactica Phantome
Nesty_Angel
Tempest
Kana Low

Beats me, but if I can find some, I'll be sure to post so.

kool kool thanks. and if i find some i'll let you know too biggrin

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I didn't know that there are so many people who liked the game? Most of the friends I have don't know anything about it other than it's a fighting game. But I'm curious. Out of all the KoF, which KoF character is the most popular?

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It seems that King is pretty popular. Just as Mia, Iori, Kyo, and Terry. But why doesn't anyone like Shingo? He's one of the most comical characters in KoF.
I've only played KOF 99, but it was really good. I'm really good with Benimaru and Iori as a striker.
I've only played KOF 99, but it was really good. I'm really good with Benimaru and Iori as a striker.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

For any of those that have played KOF 2003 how do you do Dou Lon's infinate? I so want to kick my friends a** so bad useing that. The stories i've heard about that... just crazy
i've played 2003 but i never used Dou Lon.

7,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Duoron's infinite is pretty much a joke. The two conditions to actually being able to do it are

a). corner trap
b). catch your opponent from behind

in other words, it's nigh useless in an actual matchup :/
I've played King of fighters 2003 only once. It was really fun though, my team was K, Ralf and Ash Crimson. Are they making a port for Ps2 anytime soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff