Welcome to Gaia! ::

in 2002 my team is k,leona,kula sometime i'll put robert in there in place of kula.
i played 2002 and 2003 and i hate the controls for PS2...i never ever liked the d-pad and i find it slows me down alot.....and it affects how i do my combos.........yea bad excuse but still.......i liked 2000 tho when i could use the analog stick because i could do constant specials
main team: Mai, Yuri, K Dash, (Whip for striker)
tropicana_breeze_runner
i played 2002 and 2003 and i hate the controls for PS2...i never ever liked the d-pad and i find it slows me down alot.....and it affects how i do my combos.........yea bad excuse but still.......i liked 2000 tho when i could use the analog stick because i could do constant specials

we all need joysticks x_x but some of kof 2k2's max mode combos are soo fast you might dmg those sticks stressed
Mystic Gash
Snack-O-Saurus
KOF Maximum Impact seems promising, except for no Blue Mary.... sad

I have my doubts. You know how it is when a 2D fighter goes 3D...and the 3D SNK fighters I've played were not very good

Who knows how well SNK will do on KOFMI...Which 3d SNK fighters have you played?
tropicana_breeze_runner

KOF 2002 for PS2? Are they releasing it with 2003 or something? KOF 2003 hasn't come out yet here yet so I don't know... crying

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I use K Dash, Duo Lon and Malin for KOF2003
can someone tell me a site where i can get better kof sprites.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
You mean animations? fightersgeneration! I know it's down down, all because of leeachers. I've some characters, who do you want? I can sell them for gold.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I've just added Rock into my profile!
Samurai Edge
You mean animations? fightersgeneration! I know it's down down, all because of leeachers. I've some characters, who do you want? I can sell them for gold.

You mean, "password-protected".

KoF....heh, me favorites would be Ramon, Vanessa, Seth, Foxy...which happens to be my KoF '01 team.

I don't know what happened to Foxy, but I really hate Iori for supposedly killing Ramon, Seth and especially Vanessa.

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Jeryl Sandorath
tropicana_breeze_runner

KOF 2002 for PS2? Are they releasing it with 2003 or something? KOF 2003 hasn't come out yet here yet so I don't know... crying
it has'nt come out in the land of new york city either..

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Anyone selling animations not of their own creation for gold will be taken care of appropriately. So please, don't do it.

I have a lot to read here, and I have yet to answer my own questions... but has anyone else seen the KOF 10th anniversary site? biggrin

http://www.kof10th.com/

There's not much up yet, but the few character profiles they have up are neat. They have a thumbnail of the character's art for each year. It makes me miss Shinkiro. sweatdrop

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Beramode
Anyone selling animations not of their own creation for gold will be taken care of appropriately. So please, don't do it.

Your name is in purple colour, I assume you are a mod or admin. I'm just sharing links, and the others are sharing gold, no big deal.
my favorite character is terry bogard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces