Welcome to Gaia! ::

ssj4Tolu
Ok here it is...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorry for double posting....

heres a link to a video of the game been posted them im sorry.
Since it has gt goku...does that mean it will have gt villians?
Phantom_Vampire_Kain
Since it has gt goku...does that mean it will have gt villians?

Thats the thing you see, apparently its meant to have the dragonball Goku, but the characters that are in gt thats in the game are:
Gogeta ssj&ssj4
Uub
Syn Shenron (apparently)
ssj4Tolu
Keollyn
A question. Will Broli be able to take his former form, the non-super saiya-jin form, like in DBZ mivie #10 when he fought against Trunks and gotenks. I really would rather use him pre super saiya-jin.

Yes he will ive got a pic of it, i just need to find it, il post it up later. wink

Oh thank you oh great ssj4Tolu. I am now so happy I could burst. You are now my new best friend!
Teruo
Brolly has each form, aside from his normal black-haired form. The normal form COULD be in the game, I've just not seen any screenshots for it. All I've seen for Broly so far is his blue/green-haired SSJ form and his Legendary SSJ form.

~*EDIT*~

Broly has never fought Gotenks. You must've ment Goten. I don't think that Broly has his skinny-SSJ form, the one that looks badass. No, from what i've seen and heard, he only has the blue/green-haired form and the super-bulked up Legendary SSJ form.

~*Another edit. >.<*~

Here's SSJ4 for you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It has been placed on the first post. Isn't great that the Budokai games will now be cel-shaded?
Brolly does have his base form as i posted a picture of it earlier, also i put up a link which has 8 minutes of gameplay on it, i here more where you see goku go ssj3 but i need to find them, when i do i will post them, also i have tons of pictures if you want to see them, but i cant post all of them as there is too much il look for the good ones. wink
That picture yes, IS his base form in the GAME. But not from the movie. In the movie he had black hair. In that picture it's blue/green.
Why would they do that to his hair?
I thought Brolly's hair had always been ble/green in his base form? anyways we will just have to wait and see till the game comes out what happenes.
I'm not to concerned with hair color. As long as broli isn't big all the time.
I can't wait until dbzbudokai3 comes out my bro said he's going to beat me with brolly just like how trunks got beat by brolly
Daxmort
Personally, I think Ultimate Battle 22 was better than Budokai...I don't think the 3-D DBZ games are all that good... sweatdrop

Maybe if they had a real combo system (that is, Tekken or Guilty Gear styled), then maybe I'd like it more...but you just hit random buttons as fast as you can to pull-off moves.
I dare you to do that against real players...

Listen, Im a big SF and KOF fan, even more so with Tekken, but DBZ Budokai DOES have a combo system, it is just that most of you are too dense to figure it out. It is quite difficult to preform, as it is different with all the characters and it requires EXACT timing.
RashCash
I can't wait until dbzbudokai3 comes out my bro said he's going to beat me with brolly just like how trunks got beat by brolly

You darn right
The combo system is called canceling. If you want to learn more about it, go to Gamefaqs and look for Budokai 2 faqs... You're bound to find something there.
SpaceCowboy7
Daxmort
Personally, I think Ultimate Battle 22 was better than Budokai...I don't think the 3-D DBZ games are all that good... sweatdrop

Maybe if they had a real combo system (that is, Tekken or Guilty Gear styled), then maybe I'd like it more...but you just hit random buttons as fast as you can to pull-off moves.
I dare you to do that against real players...

Listen, Im a big SF and KOF fan, even more so with Tekken, but DBZ Budokai DOES have a combo system, it is just that most of you are too dense to figure it out. It is quite difficult to preform, as it is different with all the characters and it requires EXACT timing.

And also, I think Ultimate Battle 22 wasn't even that great, the controls felt stiff, but I still enjoyed the game though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff