Welcome to Gaia! ::

sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
That's awesome that's he's a playable character. I'm happy about it too, perhaps a game worth getting. Now, if they could just include 17 as well, then the roster might be perfect.

if its a story about trunks I'd assume it would be in there, I know that a few movie characters will be in there as well, that is judging by the case which has cooler and gogeta.

That'll be interesting if they put Trunk's story within the game. surprised

lets just hope that they don't exclude cool characters (or like in the case of SSW1 and 2 put characters on the box that aren't in the game) for the sake of having trunks story exclusives.

Yeah, it would suck if Android 17 & 18 were left out.
so there making a dbz for the ps3 sounds cool but can't wait for the new dbz game for psp hope its better than the first
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
That's awesome that's he's a playable character. I'm happy about it too, perhaps a game worth getting. Now, if they could just include 17 as well, then the roster might be perfect.

if its a story about trunks I'd assume it would be in there, I know that a few movie characters will be in there as well, that is judging by the case which has cooler and gogeta.

lets just hope that they don't exclude cool characters (or like in the case of SSW1 and 2 put characters on the box that aren't in the game) for the sake of having trunks story exclusives.

it seems like android 17 is always left out, or at least sucks enough to make fans of his wish he was left out.
sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

it seems like android 17 is always left out, or at least sucks enough to make fans of his wish he was left out.

You don't find him to be a useful fighter?
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun

You don't find him to be a useful fighter?

in most games, no. but there are some exceptions: B3 and SDBZ
shino aburame00
so there making a dbz for the ps3 sounds cool but can't wait for the new dbz game for psp hope its better than the first

Well for people to even play the PS3 game, first they would have to be able to afford a PS3. xp
Son Kurichi-Kai
shino aburame00

Well for people to even play the PS3 game, first they would have to be able to afford a PS3. xp

I myself are more of a $5 paper weight fan, not $700. If I want a ps3 I'll just buy a rock of equal weight and functionality, I believe I have a few in my yard.
The PS3 game sounds a bit lame to me. I'll be surprised if it isn't a joke. I'd much rather just to go on servers to fight opponents, not fly around the worlds running into the same characters.
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
shino aburame00

I myself are more of a $5 paper weight fan, not $700. If I want a ps3 I'll just buy a rock of equal weight and functionality, I believe I have a few in my yard.

I feel bad that the PS3 is doing so horribly... and then what makes it worse is that as of now, there aren't even any good games for it. sweatdrop
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
shino aburame00

I feel bad that the PS3 is doing so horribly... and then what makes it worse is that as of now, there aren't even any good games for it. sweatdrop

microsoft is picking up the rights to port a lot of good sony games lately and its not imposible that it may even pick up rights to db/z/gt for multiplatform purposes.

the games I mad reference to (where sony exclusive games that were given rights to port to x360) where given up under a sega-like(sega made deals when the dreamcast was out to post some of its exclusive games to the n64 and ps) deal that the games would come out months later in the hopes not to drop sales to the original host system. these current games mentioned would be: guitar hero 2 and virtua fighter 5
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
shino aburame00

microsoft is picking up the rights to port a lot of good sony games lately and its not imposible that it may even pick up rights to db/z/gt for multiplatform purposes.

the games I mad reference to (where sony exclusive games that were given rights to port to x360) where given up under a sega-like(sega made deals when the dreamcast was out to post some of its exclusive games to the n64 and ps) deal that the games would come out months later in the hopes not to drop sales to the original host system. these current games mentioned would be: guitar hero 2 and virtua fighter 5

Well if that's going to happen to most of these games, I guess it's best to just wait and see what happens and hope that DBZ and other good franchises get a chance to be on the 360. 3nodding
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
shino aburame00

Well if that's going to happen to most of these games, I guess it's best to just wait and see what happens and hope that DBZ and other good franchises get a chance to be on the 360. 3nodding

I'd love to earn achievement points for dbz!
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss

Achievement points? What do you mean by that? eek
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss
Son Kurichi-Kai
sarriss_sarriss

Achievement points? What do you mean by that? eek

on xbox 360 each gamer has a gamer card that displays the name picture and gamer-score which is the sum of all Achievement points. an Achievement merely a 5 point or more reward for completing a task in a game. all normal games have 1000 in total(with the exception of 2, dead rising; 3k+, and final fantasy XI; 2-3k) but arcade games(downloadable games) have only 200 and promotional games(there is only three at this time, all burger king) have 200. an Achievement can be as easy as finishing the first level in lego star wars or as hard as killing 1 million zombies in dead rising.
"DBZ: Shin Budokai 2 - Another Road" came out today and for extended discussion on this game there is a thread in the "DB/Z/GT Video Games Guild" open for members.

If you wish to become a member you must retrieve the "Sword of One Thousand Souls" and slay the evil Metrogarn by thrusting the sword through his heart...just kidding, all you need is a 200g for the guild fee and you're in, all are welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff