Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
I found the other DBZ mod called ESF(Earth's Special Forces) that works on Halflife 1 or 2. I haven't been able to install it yet because they direct you through multiple pay servers which are almost impossible to work. I have seen screen shots and read up on some of the features, it seems like there is much more in this game than BFP(bid for power) or ZEQ(dragonballz encounters quake). With BFP2/ZEQ2 almost done with graphics that rival the newest budokai and load times that are at least 10 times faster it hard to imagine that ESF has a chance. The halflife engine is a real system hog with a difficult interface while Quake 3 is very easy to run with almost no load times and a very accessible interface, its hard to see ESF being favored to BFP2/ZEQ2 when it comes out.

DBZ with Half-Life 2 graphics? o.O;;

Yeah it sounds like a cool idea, but it doesn't seem like it works very well. I think I've found the problem and I have attempted to correct it. I'll see if I can load up some screen shots of the game with some of those movie pictures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hugh jackman in a poster for the movie before he was fired. In this poster you can see the caption "seven to make a wish", oh and just so you all know goku will have a blue out fit instead of orange, this pic is older and shows the blue undershirt for the orange out fit. I can't quite make out the bottom line though..."hugh jackman..." can someone try to figure that out.

guess who lol

you may think these are fake but I've double checked and they are real, or at least they were, who knows who plays goku know and if piccolo will look the same.

more to come...

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
sarriss_sarriss

hugh jackman in a poster for the movie before he was fired. In this poster you can see the caption "seven to make a wish", oh and just so you all know goku will have a blue out fit instead of orange, this pic is older and shows the blue undershirt for the orange out fit. I can't quite make out the bottom line though..."hugh jackman..." can someone try to figure that out.

guess who lol

you may think these are fake but I've double checked and they are real, or at least they were, who knows who plays goku know and if piccolo will look the same.

more to come...

I seen those pics long ago and heard the news of a movie years ago too. I hope it really doesn't come true. DBZ should be left how it is. Last time someone wanted to make something new, it turned out to be GT. And we all know what a failure that is.
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss

guess who lol

more to come...

I seen those pics long ago and heard the news of a movie years ago too. I hope it really doesn't come true. DBZ should be left how it is. Last time someone wanted to make something new, it turned out to be GT. And we all know what a failure that is.

gt wasn't so bad, but sure it wasn't the same success that z was to the original, any way these are just 2 of many, I'm starting with the oldest and working my way to the present day.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss

guess who lol

more to come...

gt wasn't so bad, but sure it wasn't the same success that z was to the original, any way these are just 2 of many, I'm starting with the oldest and working my way to the present day.

who's playing Goku?
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss

guess who lol

more to come...

who's playing Goku?

I don't know who is supposed to play goku now, maybe hugh got his job back, it has been a while since he's had a decent movie. He could be fitting in time between X3
Man havent posted about DBZ games here since back when everyone was excited about Budokai 3. lol Gotta say Tenkaichi is definitely a step in the right direction for the series though,I just really hope they have another one in the works to perfect the new fighting engine they came up with. I really hope that they make it so the fighting arenas are limitless,thats what i had originally thought Tenkaichi was going to have till i bought it the day it was out and ran into that ever annoying rainbow wall. I'm gonna be playing in a "National Tournament" for Tenkaichi saturday at a local Game Crazy,put it in quotes cus its confusing to me. Not sure if that means it's a big deal kind of tournament or a , couple of little kids'll show up and it'll be an easy victory kind of tournament. Still thinking on what character I should use and so far I'm leaning torwards Mystic Gohan since he has a pretty good range of attacks and abilities and is all and all a strong/rounded out character. If anyone has any suggestions as to which character i should use let me know,cus it's hard to decide with so many this time around. n.n;
Those pics look scary. >.>;;
I dont really like the fact that they're making a live movie about a series that ended decades ago. I especially didnt like GT because it didnt really make any sense. How did Gohan turn into mystic in DBZ and in DB GT he could turn back into SSJ...wtf that didnt make any sense. It's like when they made a transition to GT all the characters got totally weak and it just focused on Goku and Vegeta transforming..didnt really appeal to me. Eventhough SSJ4 does really look cool it just didnt all connect. Maybe the fact that it was made by a diffrent person.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Im an huge fan of dbz ,alotugh i dont play the trading card game
but 1 thing really broke my fan/heart thingy about dbz
Dragonball z budokai 3, why dindt they make it like the new budokai
it was like
Budokai 1, a long work time and then u have 2 ,3 a really short work time cause the onley made fly system and i think sneaky where working on this new thenchikai?
and then the last game thenchikai(?) was realest verry much after 3.
So i mean why couldnt they wait and release it good at once cause now i will buy it not till its platinum.. BLEGH

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
sarriss_sarriss

guess who lol

more to come...
I waited 4 years for that st0pid movie when will it come ot ,,i think it doesnt even even come out .__.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Chris8904
I dont really like the fact that they're making a live movie about a series that ended decades ago. I especially didnt like GT because it didnt really make any sense. How did Gohan turn into mystic in DBZ and in DB GT he could turn back into SSJ...wtf that didnt make any sense. It's like when they made a transition to GT all the characters got totally weak and it just focused on Goku and Vegeta transforming..didnt really appeal to me. Eventhough SSJ4 does really look cool it just didnt all connect. Maybe the fact that it was made by a diffrent person.

3nodding Those are all facts the explain why GT sucks.
I had DBZ 2 and 3 for super famicon. I pulled out the pegs of my american SNES so that i could play famicon games on it and that's what i did. down, back, forward A and you were kamehameha-ing away
OHHHH Earth Special Forces was released as an HL1 mod, i dont know if theyre making a version for HL2, but that mod rocked! The whole fighting system and powerup system were awesome. If they make an HL2 version im sure to get it!
Boursier
OHHHH Earth Special Forces was released as an HL1 mod, i dont know if theyre making a version for HL2, but that mod rocked! The whole fighting system and powerup system were awesome. If they make an HL2 version im sure to get it!

they did, but it doesn't work well like i've said before. ZEQ2 will be much better when it comes out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff