Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
YESSSSS!! It came out. But I don't have a DS crying WHich characters are on it?
Saiyan X
YESSSSS!! It came out. But I don't have a DS crying WHich characters are on it?

this time they are ordered in levels by how strong they are to everyone else with support characters as a non level.

lv1 gohan(kid) | ginu | gero

lv2 krillin | freiza(final form) | trunks(norm) | #18

lv3 goku(norm) | piccolo | vegeta(norm) | freiza(meca)

lv4 Gohan(teen, with form change to ssj) | trunks(ssj) | cell(2nd form/17 abzorbed)| cooler(form 4 like frieza final)

lv 5 goku(ssj) | vegeta(ssj, majin if game is completed by holding r) | gotenks(norm with form change to ssj) | cooler(metal)

Lv 5 gohan(ssj2) | cell(perfect) | buu(fat) | Brolly(ussj)

Lv6 gotenks(ssj3) | buu(evil not kid)

all of the characters have better mover for the most part and some are less cheap while some are less useless( like gero was in ssw1, what a p***y). few have a form change but its nice to see.

support: hercule(*) | zarbon(*)/dodoria(*) | tein(*)/yamcha(@) | #17(*)/16(*) | bardock(@) | babadi(@) | Dabura(*) | dende(@) | cell jr(*) | shenron(@)

with support characters they can be called in a few times to do a move to help you out, depending how much of the game you beat the amout of uses go from 3 to 7 with an exception being shenron who can only be used once. characters will either attack(*) the opponent or assist in other ways(@).

hercule throws 100 bombs that do small abount of damage
zarbon shoots energy blasts_dodoria shoots energy blasts
tein tri beam multiple energy waves_yamcha lowers defence breaker by 3/4 with wolf claw
#17 self distructs_16 shoots energy blasts
bardock chages ki to 200%(max)
babadi reverses directional control(if on a team with ssj vegeta he becomes majin
Dabura throws 50 spears that do minimal damage
dende heals by 1/8
cell jr flys through opponent to do damage
shenron manualy he can reserect a fallen teammate or automatically reserect the character who dies(and would lose the battle normally) last.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
THat sounds good. I was hoping Vegito would be on it instead of Gotenks. What about the graphics?
Saiyan X
THat sounds good. I was hoping Vegito would be on it instead of Gotenks. What about the graphics?

vegito is in there as a team attack( team attack: when at 200% certain characters can use this move together) goku(ssj) and vegeta(ssj) do the bajit sword as vegito and then unfuse, its kinda cool but your right it does suck that him and super buu and kid buu arent there.

the graphics are much better thasn the first in two ways:

sprites now move as if they were 3d, ex if pl1 is on the right he may tilt back on an angle. its not 3d but the sprites have more animations to apper so.

arenas are now accurate to the show with 3d polygonal stages that look ausome. they range from south city, bottom of karin's tower, fake planet vegeta 2(fom brolly's movie), a few namek stages(metal coolers too), the tournement(with a cool anoucer and audience that move), cell games, and the expected outdoor stages like mountains ice fields and so on. the stages look cool and are now no unlimited in scope, no longer do stages have no walls, each stage is a different size. But the y look good and feel good to play in

the energy blasts and explosion look so much better too, look on a game site for picks or just google it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

vegito is in there as a team attack( team attack: when at 200% certain characters can use this move together) goku(ssj) and vegeta(ssj) do the bajit sword as vegito and then unfuse, its kinda cool but your right it does suck that him and super buu and kid buu arent there.

sprites now move as if they were 3d, ex if pl1 is on the right he may tilt back on an angle. its not 3d but the sprites have more animations to apper so.

arenas are now accurate to the show with 3d polygonal stages that look ausome. they range from south city, bottom of karin's tower, fake planet vegeta 2(fom brolly's movie), a few namek stages(metal coolers too), the tournement(with a cool anoucer and audience that move), cell games, and the expected outdoor stages like mountains ice fields and so on. the stages look cool and are now no unlimited in scope, no longer do stages have no walls, each stage is a different size. But the y look good and feel good to play in

the energy blasts and explosion look so much better too, look on a game site for picks or just google it

Sounds good. Did you say super buu nor kid buu are in it? sad I'd really like to play it. But i don't want to buy a DS just for that game. What about the controls? is it still easy like SSW1? I was really good at making combos in that game.
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

Sounds good. Did you say super buu nor kid buu are in it? sad I'd really like to play it. But i don't want to buy a DS just for that game. What about the controls? is it still easy like SSW1? I was really good at making combos in that game.

kid buu and super buu aren't in it, its sad but super buu does make an appearance as a team attack where he absorbs gotenks, alot of characters have form changes for special moves and then change back like ssj3 goku super kamehameha, he goes from ssj to ssj3 and back its sad but it still has a larger amout of characters so its not like there isn'/t any variety.

controls aren't to different,

L R
_________
|+ | | X A|
| |___|Y B |

L = form change/goku's not to good instant transmission(it isn't good in ssw2)
R= chage ki
Y= light attack
X = strong attack
B = block
A = ki blast(small)(with r held down = heavy) this can change depending on character some use strange ki attacks like metal coolers wired arm grab
A + X = special ki move
its not to different it just makes use of the 2 extra buttons

its worth buying a DS thats what I did and it was worth it, plus there are so many other good ds games out there

the game is easy for story mode and z battle but once all it unlocked through stories a maximum mode opens and its 3 difficulty levels each with 20 hard teams to beat.

characters are no longer bought they mut be unlocked along with some super special moves in there story mode. this way the game is allittle longer
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

That game looks sweet. eek

Is that game on the DS?

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone. pirate

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

Is that game on the DS?

That power struggle pic. looks awesome. How is it different in this new game? In SSW1, whoever had the most powerful attack would counter a power struggle.
Saiyan X
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

Is that game on the DS?

That power struggle pic. looks awesome. How is it different in this new game? In SSW1, whoever had the most powerful attack would counter a power struggle.

specials are fired like last game up down or sideways, this time they all only take 50 ki, if the other personis able to fire a special(regardleww of type ex. beam, drill, cluster) before the other is shot off( you have like 1 second. you go into a beam struggle and you rapidly press any buttons to win. if you use more than one button its really easy to win agaisnt computer players. You'd be surprised how usefull it is, it can help you stop powerfull specials if you have low heath or if you are waiting on the timer to go out.
this pic shows one of the really cool stages, they look really good while flying around, you can look down streets that you would know from the show.

this is showing something quite new, previusly only used by cell and know its no even a special. when blocking use r to use energy to put up an energy sheild that will make sure you'll take no damage from energy attacks. it uses up ki pretty quick so it should only be a last resort. if this move is used near an opponent it repels the oppenent a good disstance.

this picture shows the support system, as dubura is called he appears and suports you by using an attack, just som spears. buu is the character on his team that just called him in

one samll thing to mention, the pictures used for charaacters energy bar were changed from waht you see in 2 and 3 to what is in 1 and previeus pics. The version in stores has thoes faces, they look much better.
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X

Is that game on the DS?

it is pretty well done isn't it, especial for the ds. the way the stages are you'd think its DBZ:BT on welfare. the characters havent changed much though.
This game almost out yet? Or is it out already? sweatdrop

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun

yup, it's already out. I saw it for $29.99 at Wal-Mart and Game Stop.
Saiyan X
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun

I have it, and I got everything unlocked, it doesn't take long but it sure does take some skill. there are a few teams of one in maximum mode that have one guy with 10x speed and strength they are wicked hard.
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun

I have it, and I got everything unlocked, it doesn't take long but it sure does take some skill. there are a few teams of one in maximum mode that have one guy with 10x speed and strength they are wicked hard.

I've missed a lot of conversations here. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces