Dangerous Member

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
please answer and i will take vote

Invisible Smoker

I like Tekken.

But Mortal Kombat will rip the spine out of Tekken and beat it to death while laughing at how superior it is.

Soooo, Mortal Kombat = Win
Hey Really a good thread you have posted here....I like to answer here and These both Games are best and entertaining..But I like to play Tekken game most..This is mine all time favorite Game and With the help of Joystick I play this Game..

1000 of free games online to play and also free online racing games
mortal kombat

Ruthless Consumer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
Its a shame that people even ask this question.
Mortal Kombat destroys tekken, without a doubt.

shut up tobin's Pardner

Versatile Giver

Mortal Kombat. emotion_kirakira

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

Tekken.
Of course, MK is full of beefy, evil robot ninjas... But Tekken has Yoshimitsu.
Mortal combat, Tekken had good fighters but none of them could shoot fire balls and spit acid and eat souls

Dangerous Member

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
wontondeath420 I LUV ur style i go with mortal kombat

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obviously Mortal Kombat, even though I love tekken and all. The characters would stand no chance because tekken goes for more realism in fighting. I don't think any fighting game character could take on a mortal kombat character.
HerrBlitzkrieg
Mortal combat, Tekken had good fighters but none of them could shoot fire balls and spit acid and eat souls

I couldn't agree more.
RoflPenguin
Obviously Mortal Kombat, even though I love tekken and all. The characters would stand no chance because tekken goes for more realism in fighting. I don't think any fighting game character could take on a mortal kombat character.
I think street fighter could take on MK. I mean SF has Daigo, do the real answer is street fighter because Akuma would rape any MK character

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
HerrBlitzkrieg
RoflPenguin
I think street fighter could take on MK. I mean SF has Daigo, do the real answer is street fighter because Akuma would rape any MK character

Yeah just those two characters probably. Akuma, Oni, and Evil Ryu. But for the overall character roster MK>Street fighter. With only those 3 characters being the exception lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff