Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
ust announced on the Namco Sugamo Cup stream by Katsuhiro Harada, the location test for the new Tekken 7 will be held in Japanese arcades in October next month.

On the 3rd, 4th and 5th of October, Namco Sugamo arcade in Tokyo and the Namco Nipponbashi arcade in Osaka will house Tekken 7 cabinets and allow people to play the new game on free play mode.

Tekken 7 will include the ability to play against opponents locally in the arcade and also online against other players at different arcades through the internet.

Players at the arcades will also be able to collect special designer BanaPass cards with the Tekken 7 render of Kazuya & Heihachi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tekken 7: we'll finally get to see it running on October 3-5, arcade version will also feature online matchmaking
SOOOOOOO To Japan I GO!!! XD
soooo in either jan or feb i predect tekken 7 for us in america then
wow
after several tekken games it all goes back to the old kazuya & heihachi rivalry
i wonder if jin is still the head of the mishima zaibatsu in this game

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sinner-Andrews
wow
after several tekken games it all goes back to the old kazuya & heihachi rivalry

Yes, although given how it is the 20th anniversary, it does seem fitting to go back to the original rivalry.

Remember how in the console version of Tekken 5, Kazuya asks rhetorically how many years has he and Heihachi been fighting each other? I found that hilarious as Tekken 5 was released in arcades on Tekken's 10th anniversary!
garyoak99
Sinner-Andrews
wow

Yes, although given how it is the 20th anniversary, it does seem fitting to go back to the original rivalry.

Remember how in the console version of Tekken 5, Kazuya asks rhetorically how many years has he and Heihachi been fighting each other? I found that hilarious as Tekken 5 was released in arcades on Tekken's 10th anniversary!

now it seems kazuya hates heihachi for two reasons:
-for throwing him off a cliff
-for the death of his mother
garyoak99
Sinner-Andrews
wow

agreed!

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Who won tekken 6 against azazel? Was it Lars?

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
gilgameshed
Who won tekken 6 against azazel? Was it Lars?

It certainly looks that way as the only ending that seems to conclude any of the T6 plot lines with certainty is the scenario campaign ending.

I guess we'll find out who won Tekken 6 when the Tekken 7 location test footage comes out on YouTube as Tekken 6 arcade footage revealed that Jin Kazama's ending was the canon one in Tekken 5.

OwO V's Precious

Anxious Bear

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
I just hope there will be PC version as I heard. Seriously, if this is last Tekken game (propably), it should be on everything ;;

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Noka Kyushir
I just hope there will be PC version as I heard. Seriously, if this is last Tekken game (propably), it should be on everything ;;

It's gonna be twice as hard.
I played street fighter in a PC once.
also, bloody roar.
it was bad.

OwO V's Precious

Anxious Bear

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
gilgameshed
Noka Kyushir

It's gonna be twice as hard.
I played street fighter in a PC once.
also, bloody roar.
it was bad.

That's what controlers are for c: or arcade sticks, tho i dont have it.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Noka Kyushir

What a coincidence
I don't have it either

User Image

OwO V's Precious

Anxious Bear

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
gilgameshed
Noka Kyushir

What a coincidence
I don't have it either

User Image

Yeah, but I guess a lot of people don't have them. I honestly never played on the arcades. I'm from Poland and here arcades are rare. Even better, I live in really small town xD
Anyways
I'm just going to beg that Satan will give us PC version @_@

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Noka Kyushir

Yeah, but I guess a lot of people don't have them. I honestly never played on the arcades. I'm from Poland and here arcades are rare. Even better, I live in really small town xD
Anyways
I'm just going to beg that Satan will give us PC version @_@

I did a search and I found a list of places in Poland supposedly with arcade games like Salon Joker, MK Bowling and Centrum Plaza.

Although the search results aren't always accurate, you can do a search for arcades here:

Zenius -I- vanisher.com -5th style- II > Arcades

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces