Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
yea more street fighter 4 update with arcade edition ( AE) which just adds 4 characters like THE OVER POWER ONI , AND RAGE FACE EVIL RYU, and the SPEED HACKS YUN , and the COMBO AND CHAIN COMBO MASTER YANG ( which he still kinda of play like his SF3 moveset) oh and speaking of which SF3 is making a comeback with SF3 3rd strike online edition ( yea its seems that like the word edition...~_~) anyways just letting peeps now whats in the AE version of SSF4

oh and ps how do you use on SSF4 and how well are you with that character: i use either adon which is a just a faster version of sagat and i also use dudely ( BECAUSE HE IS A BOXER WITH CLASS LOL ^o^

Dangerous Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
I Know right SSF(Super street Fighter) have been a game since 1987 and it have a Super Street Fighter: the animation series and a SSF movie film too. And the arcade games of SSF, it on the X-BOX 360!. I know it from Japan. Today it still have super street fighter video game and a show on youtube. Ik all the character on the SSF and on the SSF their some New Characters on the game on the SSF on the PS3 and nintendo 3DSi and people still love SSF. I think that the game are still awesome and cool, I love SSF
. Their powers are tough and strong. The SSF is always be the best Game and show ever.!
I'm glad there are still people playing that game, i bought it last month, and I just have enough to buy some microsoft points and downloading arcade edition. I'm playing to play as yang because he is the younger twin and I'm the younger one of my twin. But i have a ferternal twin. My favorite character is Cody,Ken,Juri,Cammy,Dudly,Abel, Sakura,Seth,Gouken, Fei Long, and Makoto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games