Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Pumpkin

people are selling the demo codes for like 35$ on ebay.

******** that..

Ill just wait to the 19th
-Candii_Sweet-
Meta-knight was definitely nerfed and his smash attacks don't come out instantly like they used to. And you can't glide with Up-B anymore, Down B is VERY punishable. Neutral B and Side-B both have start up lag now.

I'm not saying metaknight is low tier is bad or anything but he is more balanced than brawl.

heart

Thanks, dear heart

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ocean Phoenix

Thanks, dear heart

No problem!

3nodding

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So far I'm the only one who is using Rosalina good in ranked.

I played against this other Rosalina but she wasn't as aggressive as I was lol.

Shy Rogue

-Candii_Sweet-

A few questions

-What are the Differences between Dark Pit and Pit. (I know Side B is different, and I think I saw a meteor/spike on Dark Pits Dair. But Its really hard to tell just from watching)
-How does Luma Work in detail.
-How is Shulk overall and how does he play.

THeres a lot I want to ask, but thats the top of my list.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oathkeeper005
-Candii_Sweet-

A few questions

-What are the Differences between Dark Pit and Pit. (I know Side B is different, and I think I saw a meteor/spike on Dark Pits Dair. But Its really hard to tell just from watching)
-How does Luma Work in detail.
-How is Shulk overall and how does he play.

THeres a lot I want to ask, but thats the top of my list.

Differences Between Dark Pit and Pit:

The only difference I was able to find was that Dark Pit's Arrows are slower but deal more damage but when you "arc" the direction it goes the arc is more influenced on Light Pit's arrows and Dark Pit's Arrows go into more of a straight line.

Also both of them have meteor smash on D-Air.

How Luma works:

Luma has HP but also is effected percentage wise also. To separate Rosalina and Luma you use the Luma shot. When you do this though, Luma will wander randomly either left or right until you either call him back with Neutral B (which is also the Luma Shot). I have played many times with Luma and Luma can be KO'ed normally by knocking him off the stage and making him go out of bounds. In addition to this, when Luma gets hit enough he either explodes or gets tired. When Luma gets tired he will stop responding to you and in this state he is near death and if he is not on solid ground, he'll fall off the stage and KO himself. But luma works how Sakurai explained it where Luma basically just follows up rosalina's moves.

How is shulk overall?:

Shulk has very long reach with his Monado but he is not as OP as people say he is. What people haven't noticed is that his modes last for a very short period of time (about 20 seconds) and they actually have cooldown on it after the mode is used. If you try and switch to a mode that is on cooldown, it will be greyed out and nothing will happen. If you are already in a mode, you cannot switch from that mode into another one you must stick with it until the 20 seconds run out. Shulk's recovery is kind of meh and trying to recover with Side-B is suicide because he can't grab the ledge when he is in his Side B stance. He actually stays in this stance until he hit's the ground or a ground. His counter move is not that great and it can miss.

Distinct Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Anyone have an extra demo code they're looking to releave themselves of?

Intellectual Lunatic

Anakin0993
Anyone have an extra demo code they're looking to releave themselves of?
I wish it was that easy to get one

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
All these people trying to get demo codes when I already have the full game.

Hurr Hurr.

rofl

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I'd love some detail on Villager if that's alright. ; 3;

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
char fashionable
I'd love some detail on Villager if that's alright. ; 3;

What would you like to know?

3nodding

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

-Candii_Sweet-

Hmmm... timber is a four step move, have you figured out any ideal situations where it'd be most useful? Like, any ideal setups?

Uhm, and I'm a Ness player, so I guess if you can, how do you think I should translate that into Villager?
I'm actually not sure what exactly I should be asking, hah hah. It's just whenever I see people play Villager online they don't do much that gives me a solid idea on his play style.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
char fashionable
-Candii_Sweet-

Hmmm... timber is a four step move, have you figured out any ideal situations where it'd be most useful? Like, any ideal setups?

Uhm, and I'm a Ness player, so I guess if you can, how do you think I should translate that into Villager?
I'm actually not sure what exactly I should be asking, hah hah. It's just whenever I see people play Villager online they don't do much that gives me a solid idea on his play style.

So there's two ways to use timber effectively, I was trying to main Villager but he's just not worth it to me.

You can turtle behind the tree by using the gyroid and sling shot and force them to come over, or you can just leave the tree there by itself and use the axe for KO power. Or you can use the tree as a tool for edge guarding by choping it down on ledge wake up

Villager's main tool for securing KO's is either the tree or the axe or the bowling ball forward smash and the axe is the more practical choice. The axe is very quick and has tons of power, both of the former options have a lot of start of lag or setup needs.

Villager doesn't play anything like Ness, Ness has combos and combos are something that Villager lacks but he makes up for in keepaway but again Villager isn't really all that good.

Though I will say that Villager has a very good recovery.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

-Candii_Sweet-

Ah okay, that makes sense. Looks like I'll have to just doof around and see how I like him. Thanks! :'>

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
char fashionable
-Candii_Sweet-

Ah okay, that makes sense. Looks like I'll have to just doof around and see how I like him. Thanks! :'>

No problem!

In the american demo I think villager should be one of the playable characters when it comes out on the 19th.

I know for the japanese demo it had Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Megaman.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces