Dat Greeninja emotion_dealwithit

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You suck greninja.

stare
You sure Rare owns the rights to K Rool and the Kremlings? I would assume Nintendo keeps the rights, but legal stuff is strange like that.

Also willing to bet they'll hold out on revealing falcon until close to release since he'll probably be unlockable again. Same with Ness.

PS also get ******** Mewtwo fans.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The only thing that really pisses me off was the 3DS version coming out in the summer and the wii-u version coming out in winter.

Like what the ******** I bought a wii u on Christmas for no reason, it's collecting dust. The wii u has the crappiest launch titles I've ever seen.

I could have just got smash and wii u at the same time for Christmas.

If I get another job I'mma just get a 2DS or some pre owned 3ds from amazon.

Wii u sales though lol.
My fanboyism awakened a bit when I saw Mega Man's final Smash. Even though I don't like .exe, it was still great to see them there.

Do you think they did Olimar justice by lowering his pikmin count and changing his recovery option?
And also making him pluck them out in a specific order? Its definitely a buff for Olimar
-Candii_Sweet-
The only thing that really pisses me off was the 3DS version coming out in the summer and the wii-u version coming out in winter.

Like what the ******** I bought a wii u on Christmas for no reason, it's collecting dust. The wii u has the crappiest launch titles I've ever seen.

I could have just got smash and wii u at the same time for Christmas.

If I get another job I'mma just get a 2DS or some pre owned 3ds from amazon.

Wii u sales though lol.

Is this confirmed?
ryu_teepo_35
Do you think they did Olimar justice by lowering his pikmin count and changing his recovery option?

Please don't talk about balance like they're league of legend patch notes or something. If theres one thing to go on, its that this game is likely going to play differently, however subtly, than Brawl. Talking about balance by minor things like Zamus heels or small changes to yoshi pikmin or whoever won't matter much until we have our hands on the game: Its pretty pointless otherwise.
Well, you have a point there. It is pointless, but IMO it's pretty fun to just speculate over these type of things. But if not the characters, then we can talk features. I can already tell the hardcore are more than likely are gonna go "For Glory" rather than fun. Although it feels strange that every stage is going to be almost exactly the same as Final Destination. It's good that there's separate features though. Definitely so far an improvement over Brawl's "Lag Free" online...ugh...
Megaman's final smash has 5 more Megamans than Capcom's had in games for like...10 years.

Also not sure how I feel about FINAL DESTINATION ONLY for ranked matches. Then again if netplay is as bad as Brawl's was we won't have to worry about that anyway.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't give two shits about the balance. Sakurai said they'd work on the wii u one more to boost wii u sales but now they say the 3ds one is basically out in 2-4 months for the summer while the wii u people have to wait until december.

Nintendo knows right now they have garbage wii u titles and I'm disappointed that they aren't even trying to boost wii u sales.

I have a wii and no games because most of the games on wii u I own them on other consoles.
Oh noes, theyre releasing a game during the holiday season when theyre going to make the most bang for the buck! neutral I personally find it clever that theyre doing this. A little annoying, but its clever and its a good way for them to boost their sales in general.
User ImageUser Image

You had me worried there sheik, i thought you were gone. It's alright my love, daddy will make you op again ^-^

User Image

Shy Rogue

Stigmanizer
You sure Rare owns the rights to K Rool and the Kremlings? I would assume Nintendo keeps the rights, but legal stuff is strange like that.

Also willing to bet they'll hold out on revealing falcon until close to release since he'll probably be unlockable again. Same with Ness.

PS also get ******** Mewtwo fans.

Nintendo does own the rights. The only reason he did not come back in the returns games is because retro did not see a reason for it. Also the K. Rool minions are in smash 4 city trial mode thing so it stand to reason they have the rights minions they do to the boss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff