Welcome to Gaia! ::

Treklink256
Saw a trailer for the new Smash, due 2014. Looks like Brawl, not the least bit interested.

WOW YOUR SO HARDCORE LIK3 HAHA LOL

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Treklink256
Saw a trailer for the new Smash, due 2014. Looks like Brawl, not the least bit interested.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Megaman is in, woohoo! whee Not that I personally care myself, but after years of neglect I'm happy to see Capcom finally acknowledging the series even exists.

Hyper Silence
Treklink256

WOW YOUR SO HARDCORE LIK3 HAHA LOL
I'm going to interpret that as a compliment. razz

EDIT - fixed broken links
Treklink256

That's a bit odd. Not only did it only show a single ounce of single player mode, with the Yellow Devil boss at the very tail end of it, it also didn't really show much sign of being very brawl like: From what we can tell from a lot of the hits, as well as megaman getting jabbed and forward tilted before DK spikes him and we see his abilities, it looks like there's actual stun, unlike in brawl. Having, you know, non-melee graphics or even updated graphics doesn't exactly equate to brawl. If you're going to formulate an opinion, you should actually observe before you try to make a witted and charged comment, especially when the trailer showed so little.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Mercain
Treklink256

That's a bit odd. Not only did it only show a single ounce of single player mode, with the Yellow Devil boss at the very tail end of it, it also didn't really show much sign of being very brawl like: From what we can tell from a lot of the hits, as well as megaman getting jabbed and forward tilted before DK spikes him and we see his abilities, it looks like there's actual stun, unlike in brawl. Having, you know, non-melee graphics or even updated graphics doesn't exactly equate to brawl. If you're going to formulate an opinion, you should actually observe before you try to make a witted and charged comment, especially when the trailer showed so little.
Yes, the Brawl-like presentation is exactly what I was referring to. I did notice the presence of hitstun, and the pacing seems a little faster overall, but that's way too little gameplay for me to have any reasonable first-glance opinion either way on it. Hence why I didn't refer to it.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain shut up, arrow to the knee will never be as clever as anything. Ever, anytime.

ANYWAY

The trailer, I actually liked it.

******** it, I got the 3rd party character I wanted. Im excited.
Man...this year is going to be a great year. Nintendo/Sony are literally showing so much for their reveals.
Have to be excited with the reveal of the new Smash game, right? I slightly agree with Mercain on the fact that it looks like it has the slightest bit of hitstun now, but I dont think at all that it will make the game ANYTHING like Melee.

Nintendo realizes that more people enjoyed Brawl than they did Melee, and they will work their damnedest to make this one as much like Brawl as possible. On that note, I'm happy with it. Looking forward to see what more they can do with this one. Maybe I gotta actually get myself a 3DS/WiiU, but of course, not before the PS4.

....I wanted Megaman X. =(
AHH YOU FAGS. WHEN I LOGGED ONTO HERE I KNEW IT

But, I'm sure we all saw that even before this new Smash was going to be out it was going to follow Brawl's patterns or something like that. I don't know, I'm kind of talking out of my a** a bit I'm probably going to snag a WiiU up, those Monolith games TOO STRONK.

Of course, I'm going to have to get the ps4 first, I don't really care that KH3 and FFXV aren't exclusive, I'm loving the indie game support that Sony is puttin' out.

******** all of you too.
I hate you all.
r3k0 san
AHH YOU FAGS. WHEN I LOGGED ONTO HERE I KNEW IT

But, I'm sure we all saw that even before this new Smash was going to be out it was going to follow Brawl's patterns or something like that. I don't know, I'm kind of talking out of my a** a bit I'm probably going to snag a WiiU up, those Monolith games TOO STRONK.

Of course, I'm going to have to get the ps4 first, I don't really care that KH3 and FFXV aren't exclusive, I'm loving the indie game support that Sony is puttin' out.

******** all of you too.
I hate you all.

Octodad OP.
I want a Wii-U for SSB
But I want a PS4/One/(upgrade my graphics card and memory for my PC) for Battlefield 4
but then I also want animal crossing thanks to Emo that ******** f*****t
and then I also want new legend of zelda
and also new windwaker
By the way, anyone see how BF4 is coming out? orgasmic, yes I know
I'm hearing the Wii-fit lady is also a newcomer

LOOOOL NINTENDO H2o YOU DOING
Can this thread be alive again now plx?
thanks

Shy Rogue

Hyper Silence

Nintendo posted it on twitter and now facebook, I wanna say its a troll that got out of hand, I mean I guess a Athletic coach makes sence, there are no pictures of it so maybee if its real they will have a unique design?
oathkeeper005
Hyper Silence

Nintendo posted it on twitter and now facebook, I wanna say its a troll that got out of hand, I mean I guess a Athletic coach makes sence, there are no pictures of it so maybee if its real they will have a unique design?

HAHAHAHAHA OH ITS REAL ALRIGHT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff