Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4PZUXX5IkU

Can I just call to attention how ******** cool melee is?
Melee seems ******** cool ~!
psilo
Melee seems ******** cool ~!

It's really cool. So cool that I expect those collars to get popped in your picture.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50

SSBM All-Star Roy - 4,831,400 [world record]

SSBM All-Star total - 1,114,935,369 [world record]
I may be biased, but Captain Falcon is extremely underrated.

Hallowed Pumpkin

So Imma hang out with Dr.pee pee

Show him how to actually play smash.
NeroRevolver

I heard that guy is a real d**k.

emotion_awesome
CAPTAIN FABULOUS RETURNS
NeroRevolver

I heard that guy is a real d**k.

emotion_awesome

He is a real d**k, it's why he's so damn good at raping.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50

SSBM Cruel Melee Captain Falcon 85 KOs

Cruel total - 5181 KOs.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Mercain
Edit: in fact, if you need help with techskill practice, feel free to consult me. It's not as straight forward as it sounds, as you might often go "okay what now?"
I always thought my tech skill was nothing pro but still pretty good, but since you've mentioned this, I've noticed in many of my recent vids that just about every single mistake I make is a tech skill screwup. Nearly every time I took damage in that Cruel Falcon vid, for example, was a tech skill screwup (doing a dash attack instead of a fsmash at 1:49, missed waveland at 3:04, slipping off the platform at 6:24, and of course the roll fail that resulted in my death) as opposed to an error in judgement or whatever. I attribute much of this to my age (let's face it, my reflexes and endurance aren't what they used to be) but there's gotta be something I can do about it. Any suggestions?
Treklink256
Mercain
Edit: in fact, if you need help with techskill practice, feel free to consult me. It's not as straight forward as it sounds, as you might often go "okay what now?"
I always thought my tech skill was nothing pro but still pretty good, but since you've mentioned this, I've noticed in many of my recent vids that just about every single mistake I make is a tech skill screwup. Nearly every time I took damage in that Cruel Falcon vid, for example, was a tech skill screwup (doing a dash attack instead of a fsmash at 1:49, missed waveland at 3:04, slipping off the platform at 6:24, and of course the roll fail that resulted in my death) as opposed to an error in judgement or whatever. I attribute much of this to my age (let's face it, my reflexes and endurance aren't what they used to be) but there's gotta be something I can do about it. Any suggestions?

Sure, I can help.

.... But first, I need tree-fiddy.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Metal Gear Rising was the shortest game Ive every played. EVER.

But DAT OST. <3
Not being able to see Armada play live at EVO 2013...mfw

Still hyped for this.

Desirable Noob

People here in PR are getting ready for EVO. I am not going, but I am taking advantage of this and play the freak out with them. Who's anxiously waiting for EVO? I'm sad about genesis though, it was cheaper and for that one I might've gone sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff