Welcome to Gaia! ::

Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Huitzilopili
Daxmort
Huitzilopili
I quite enjoy Invisible Melee...does that make me masochistic, or sadistic?

...Demented? xd

I didn't need you to tell me that. xp

Tiny Melee is fun, too...wait, no it's not. Ness on helium just sounds funny.

whee Use poison mushrooms...you almost can't see them. xd

Gee, Dax, I never thought I'd see the day when you encouraged me to do drugs.

Heheh. sweatdrop Kids, drugs are bad, mm'kay.
hey i like this game so much i am undefeated but i will fond some one that can beat me one day
angel_slayer
hey i like this game so much i am undefeated but i will fond some one that can beat me one day

Many people are undefeated. Fortunatly, this is why it's fun to watch tournaments, to see whom is the true undefeated.
Daxmort
angel_slayer

Many people are undefeated. Fortunatly, this is why it's fun to watch tournaments, to see whom is the true undefeated.

yeah i kno thats fun still fun either way xd
angel_slayer
Daxmort
angel_slayer

Indeed. 3nodding
Daxmort
angel_slayer
Daxmort
angel_slayer

Indeed. 3nodding

oh hey fire emblem finaly came out to thats happy as well
angel_slayer
Daxmort
angel_slayer
Daxmort
angel_slayer

Indeed. 3nodding

oh hey fire emblem finaly came out to thats happy as well

Yeah, true, but no talkin' 'bout that here. Sorry. sweatdrop That's more VGF stuff. 3nodding
I'd really like to see those tournements biggrin everyone says they are unbeatable...but I bet there is someone out there who is truly unbeatable...so we's all gotta be like Ryu, and search for the ultimate challange OF MELEE!!!! domokun
AkimaruChan
I'd really like to see those tournements biggrin everyone says they are unbeatable...but I bet there is someone out there who is truly unbeatable...so we's all gotta be like Ryu, and search for the ultimate challange OF MELEE!!!! domokun

That sounds like fun. I'd be willing to place my rival into the 'unbeatable' category. Him, or his big brother, whom is better than my rival himself.
Ah... this is a fighting game I'm not too bad at:

Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Melee is better, IMO. In the original, you could, for example, continuousle air-juggle someone as, say... Fox, until his aerial flip kick KOed them. In the new one, you can escape bad situations like that. There are more moves, tangents, characters, stages, items, game modes and possible strategies. Also, I find they did a better job at evening the fighters out.

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
Yes with a but. The SSB series IS a fighting game... but more of a "Party Fighter" Some people don't call it a real fighter, since it's so simplistic... but then again, so are games like Pocket Fighter, which are definately fighters.

What's your favourite character?
I think my favorite is either Fox, Shiek, Kirby or Marth.

What character are you best with?
Marth, though I've known to kick but with my 4 faves, as well as over half the roster.

How good are you?
I only really need one more trophy and it's Captain Olimar (to get it, you need Pikmin data on your memory card).

What's the best unlockable character?
Marth, of course! He is my best char... blaugh

What's your favourite special boss?
I love him and I hate him... Giga Bowser.

What's your favourite stage?
I have a few. Final Destination's perfect for 1-on-1 matches, Hyrule Temple is good for all-out brawls and for nostalgia, Past Stages: Dreamland

What's your favourite item?

I like the Pokéballs, Beam Sword, Motion-Sensor-Bombs and t odo some nasty combo damage, the Screw Ball. I've learned how to do at least 1 nasty combo with it with almost every character, the worst being Link and Y.Link.

What characters should be in the next game?
I should first note that since this is a NINTENDO ONLY game, I won't be saying stuff like Crono or Megaman (though it'd be nice...). Also, unfair characters like Ridley from Metroid series won't be used.

Anyways, the first and foremost character should be Meta-Knight. He's got the moves and makes sense. Staying in theKirby series, King Dedede would make a good heavyweight. Krysta from Star Fox Adventures is also a nice choice (she would be Nintendo-owned as she's connected to the Star Fox series). Some people I know want "Fox w/ his staff", but if you use Krystal, it's the same thing... 'specially since IT IS HER STAFF FOX USES! Mike Jones from Startropics would be interesting. It's a classic old Nintendo series. Pit, the Kid Icarus would also be cool.

Which console should it be on? Nintendo characters duking it out? Oh, I know, let's put it on XBox!

blaugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... blaugh

It's Nintendo. Let's keep it that way.
Ryan_SilverFox
Which console should it be on? Nintendo characters duking it out? Oh, I know, let's put it on XBox!

blaugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... blaugh

It's Nintendo. Let's keep it that way.

Couldn't agree more! 3nodding

i use fox hes my best
i hat using items there for noobs
marth and roy are the people to unlock
final destination is my favofite place
i like to play me vs 3 level 9 gannons
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
The N64 version was good... but Melee is vastly improved.

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
Yeah. It's just not a conventional fighting game, not by a long shot.

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
Mario is my favorite, and I'm best playing as him (although Bowser and Fox are close). I've played this game ever since it came out, so I consider myself pretty good at it.

What's the best unlockable character?
As far as I'm concerned, there is no best character, unlockable or otherwise. My favorite unlockable is probably either Pichu (he's a lot more powerful than he looks) or Ganondorf (pure power!).

What's your favourite special boss?
Crazy Hand. The first time I went through Classic 1P on Normal Mode and had to fight him, I was all "WTF?! There's two of them!"

What's your favourite stage?
Hmm... not sure. Battlefield and Final Destination are great even arenas, and Pokéfloats is so random and fun... but I think my favorite is Mute City. Having to fight on platform high above the F-Zero racetrack (which occasionally deposits you in the middle of the race, by the way) is really fun. Also, it has the best music. biggrin

What's your favourite item?
I'm not really big on items... the Star Rod's good, though, because if you throw it at someone, it sends them on a downward path, unlike most items. The Proximity Mine is a fun one, too.

What characters should be in the next game?
Alexandra Roivas (Enternal Darkness), Little Mac (Punch-Out), Bald Bull (Punch-Out), Pit (Kid Icarus), the guy from Urban Champion (even though that game sucked), Wario, Bowser Jr, Samurai Goroh (F-Zero), and others.

I think it'd be cool if Nintendo and Sega worked together on the next SSB game like they did on F-Zero GX; judging from that game, they can work together to create a great game. If so, then I'd like to see characters like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vectorman, Skate (from Streets of Rage), and other Sega characters. Imagine... the Battle of the Century: the Mario Bros vs Sonic and Tails! Over ten years in the making!

Which console should it be on?
If at all possible, Gamecube. If not, then the Revoltution. And if not online play, then at least make it LAN-compatible.
moneymike

i use fox hes my best
i hat using items there for noobs
marth and roy are the people to unlock
final destination is my favofite place
i like to play me vs 3 level 9 gannons

Fox is pretty awesome. The speedster chars I likes alot, and Fox is the fastest overall. The top three runners are (in order) Capt. Falcon, Fox McCloud, Marth. But since C.Falcon's attacks can come out slow and have lag time. Fox's moves come out faster and have much less lag time. Also, the Reflector is considered the fastest attack to come out and has almost no recovery time (it does do damage close-range)

I don't think anything is "for "n00b"s. Items are okay if you want to try something different, but if you want a fair fight, keep 'em off.

Now, there's some things I think are better for fighting than others... when playing with friends, you're not tourney fighting, so play with some common courtesy, right? Stuff like:
-Edge guarding. Don't bother! I see way too many fight videos online that are played pretty much entirely on the edges and not in the (sometimes) sprawling stages. Besides, it's dirty pool to kick someone when they're down... and being down in this game is coming back from the edge.
-Team-ups. Three people playing and two focus on one? That's cruel. One of my friends focuses on me, but he gets the smack laid down on him for his agression. But if someone else attacks with him, I'll probably not make it through... being a punching bag ain't fun.
-Quitters. I HATE EFFIN' QUITTERS! I have a friend (Member of "Da Crew" wink , who used to, when he wasn't fairing well in battle, turn and jump off the stage or just stand there and let you hit him. That's just wussing out and it's dishonourable. Same thing with pulling controllers or resetting the fight/GCN. If you're gonna lose, give it your all. I've come back from 100% damage to an opponent with 1 life over me. Stuff can change if you know what you're doing.

Those three things might be good in tournaments where you're playing for prizes, but if you're a casual gaming, playing with friends and the like, play with some kind of honour and it's much more entertaining.
Which is better SSB or SSBM?
Dunno... I couldn't play SSBM properly...

Is SSBM a Fighting Game?
Don't think so... but it's pretty cool indeed...

Who is your Favorite Character?
Link

Who are you the Best with?
Link

How good are you?
I suppose my national champion team trophy says something, but I'm from Venezuela so... I don't think that's is great title after all... and well, I wouldn't make it without my parthers... that explains why I'm not the solo champion, I was second...

Whos the Best Unlocked Character?
C. Falcon

Favorite Stage and Favorite Items:
Hyrule Castle and I don't use items...

Who Should be in the Next Game and for what System?
M. knight from Kirby, Lala & Lolo from Lolo's adventure, Geno & Mallow from Mario RPG and Darunia, Adult Ruto and the Gerudo chief from Zelda series...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff