Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryan_SilverFox
You may have played against many Marths, but everyone plays differently. I've fought many a Link, so either way, a fight would be interesting. Unlikely, though, since we probably don't live anywhere near each other.

As for the guy who beat G.B. with G&W... not bad. Of course, I know Game & Watch can be dangerous. He has a few nasty moves that can really increase the damage with little opening for mistake.

i know everyone plays marth differently, i was just sayin that i've played agaisnt marth so much that i know all his moves and how to get past them all with link.
hey all i love ness its fun
AlucardXIXI
Garrin
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp

i've played against too many marths, and these are really good people with marth, i know him too well and he cant handle my link. i know how to get past all of marth moves so easily. he is a good character, i even use him. but i got him beat. my link owns.

Oh really

Marth: *roll dodges, throw, upper smash, KO*
Me: xd

once u roll dodged i would roll in the opposite direction and grab u with my chain. throw u down, u would bounce up to about my head level,i would slightly hold up and hit u three times in a row with normal A+up and jump + upA. then jump + upB

Marth's weak attack is faster than Link's throw. So is Marth's throw. Link's move-recovery is also bad, so Marth would have time to nail him.
My favorite charecter is Link.
ive only played the game on the N64 and i REALY miss it..i sold my n64 for a ps2 and now i want them to put it out on the ps2...my fav cher is link
Huitzilopili
AlucardXIXI
Garrin
AlucardXIXI
Garrin

Yesh, but Falcon Punch isn't a grab attack o.o; and I do more than jsut counter with Marth. He's really fast, I just love sword blitzing people, with the occasional grab thrown in for flavor biggrin Dancing Blade is a shpiffy attack. But I like Smash combos best when I'm using Marth xp

i've played against too many marths, and these are really good people with marth, i know him too well and he cant handle my link. i know how to get past all of marth moves so easily. he is a good character, i even use him. but i got him beat. my link owns.

Oh really

Marth: *roll dodges, throw, upper smash, KO*
Me: xd

once u roll dodged i would roll in the opposite direction and grab u with my chain. throw u down, u would bounce up to about my head level,i would slightly hold up and hit u three times in a row with normal A+up and jump + upA. then jump + upB

Marth's weak attack is faster than Link's throw. So is Marth's throw. Link's move-recovery is also bad, so Marth would have time to nail him.

after my roll i would be out of range of his attacks but not out of range for my hookshot.

errggg this is getting annoying, i wish i could just play u people somewhere. then i could resolve this all.

soo where does everyone live?
link fox samus marth
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
What's the best unlockable character?
What's your favourite special boss?
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

Well lets c Super Smash Bros Melee IS SOOO MUCH BETTER then the regular version becuase becuase of its graphics and all the secret charcters.

My fav character would b Link, Marth, and Roy because of there swords.

The best unlockable character is probably Jigglypuff....i ono, lol
My favorite special boss would b GIGA BOWSER!!! he looks more evil

My fav stage would be all of them there ALL SOO FUNN!!!

I think the next game should have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles (all from Sonic The Hedgehog), Viewtiful Joe (not really sure about him though), Banjo from Banjo Kazooie, Diddy Kong, Daisy, Wario, Walugie, and some others

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Is Marth and Link the only 2 people you guys play? I can't believe there isn't enough diversity w/ these replys... I play as Mr. Game & Watch or Pichu just to show people that a sharp pointy sword or size is enough to beat somebody.
marth is awesome...
wiseoneofswords
ive only played the game on the N64 and i REALY miss it..i sold my n64 for a ps2 and now i want them to put it out on the ps2...my fav cher is link

Dude...no offense, but, as if. xd
I play with Roy, and I've never found a Link who can beat me. Marth, however...
Zyphur_Yukasaki
Is Marth and Link the only 2 people you guys play? I can't believe there isn't enough diversity w/ these replys... I play as Mr. Game & Watch or Pichu just to show people that a sharp pointy sword or size is enough to beat somebody.

nah i play with everyone, link is my best character. but im really good with, dr mario, samus, pikachu, shiek/zelda, falco, and marth.

im pretty decent with everyone else too. im learning mewtwo cuz i think hes pretty cool lookin. and i think he sounds cool when he attacks.
My faveritegame would be Melee and my faveorite character is between the following characters.

Fox: for his speed
Marth: for his equality between stats
And Gannondorf for his Shere power
Zyphur_Yukasaki

Hey, I got the game when it came out and started using Marth as soon as I got him. Not to mention I'd played Fire Emblem before it was popular.

But seriously, it all came because of an arguement on who'd win...

With players of equal skill, Sheik, Marth and Fox would come out with the most wins, because they are actually the best characters in the game. Tiers exist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff