Welcome to Gaia! ::

MasterElectropow
Let's see here...

Super Smash Brothers Melee is better.
Yes.
Blue Link/Roy. Blue Link/Roy. Better than you.
Roy.
Master Hand
Final Destination. Beam Sword/Home Run Bat.
Groudon(I can see it now. Giant lizard terorizes land!) GameCube and DS.
wow you must not be a fanboy if you didnt come in and say "r0y 15 t3h 4w3s0m3n355 1 c4n k1ck y0ur bu775!!!!111oneoneone
chibi dekunut
Its funny because these characters with good recoveries aren't used as much as characters with 'ok' recoveries. Like, you see more Marths or Shieks than Mewtwos and Samus', but I think Peach might be an exception.. =)

thats because marth and shiek are 2 of the best characters in the game. they have the best balance between speed and power. and of course, they've been put at the top of the tiers list so loads of people try using them for easier wins.
falco_lombardi
wow you must not be a fanboy if you didnt come in and say "r0y 15 t3h 4w3s0m3n355 1 c4n k1ck y0ur bu775!!!!111oneoneone

Wow, shut up already.
raziel1
chibi dekunut
Its funny because these characters with good recoveries aren't used as much as characters with 'ok' recoveries. Like, you see more Marths or Shieks than Mewtwos and Samus', but I think Peach might be an exception.. =)

thats because marth and shiek are 2 of the best characters in the game. they have the best balance between speed and power. and of course, they've been put at the top of the tiers list so loads of people try using them for easier wins.

One of the best jumps belongs to Ganondorf. WTF!? Yeah, his wizard's foot revives his second jump. I can go from the very end of the screen in Final destination and come back by using second jump + wizard's foot + second jump + Up B. You virturally have to knock me off screen to defeat me.
Chaos_Dude
raziel1
chibi dekunut

One of the best jumps belongs to Ganondorf. WTF!? Yeah, his wizard's foot revives his second jump. I can go from the very end of the screen in Final destination and come back by using second jump + wizard's foot + second jump + Up B. You virturally have to knock me off screen to defeat me.
not if you get knocked down low
falco_lombardi
Chaos_Dude
raziel1
chibi dekunut

Well, yeah. Then you're pretty much screwed unless your second jump + up B makes it.
Chaos_Dude
falco_lombardi
Chaos_Dude
raziel1
chibi dekunut

Well, yeah. Then you're pretty much screwed unless your second jump + up B makes it.
yeah but a 20% damage spike would get you that far
gannondorf cant really jump high
falco_lombardi
Chaos_Dude
falco_lombardi
Chaos_Dude
raziel1
chibi dekunut

yeah but a 20% damage spike would get you that far
gannondorf cant really jump high

Besides the other fact that he and Falcon have very, very easily predictable recoveries. They're like sitting ducks off the edge.
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Definately Super Smash Brothers Melee! 3nodding

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?

Um...To some extent... sweatdrop

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?

Favorite: Mewtwo heart
Best With: Mewtwo surprised
How good: Hmmm...Adverage to Above adverage I'd say...Depends who I'm up againest... sweatdrop Hardest I usually go is Computers of level 5,so yeah...Adverage sweatdrop

What's the best unlockable character?

I can't say who the best is(as it's mostly opinion),but in my opinion,it's Mewtwo smile

What's your favourite special boss?

Hmmm...Definately Master Hand/Crazy hand.You never see them anywhere else blaugh

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?

Definately the Fountain of Dreams,followed by Final Destination. Favorite item?Either the Homerun bat or the Pokeball. 3nodding

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

Hmmm...I don't know who should be in the next game,but Mewtwo should stay heart Which console?Gamecube of course!Or any Nintendo console. The characters in SSBM belongs to Nintendo. stare

Well,there's my answer/opinion.Have a nice day. 3nodding biggrin
I would like to say that mario and Luigi are a b***h to fight at level 9. I hate them. I can do it, but they just suck.

Distinct Phantom

I can't use luigi well. He slides on the ground too much.
Blade Dancer
yeah i was fighting bowser with his aireial game and he got knowcked off the edge i edgegaurded and ended up knocking him backwards so i ran to the other edge and slid off the edge but i killed him when i got back up but i was pissed because he wouldve been creamed with a fully charged poke (right a smash)
Blade Dancer

It's called traction. Luigi has the worse traction which he makes up because he has the longest wavedash. Wavedash instead of running/walking/moving.

Distinct Phantom

I know it's called traction. I was lazy. What's a wavedash?
.. *sigh*

Wavedash - Depending on the character you use, it can be faster than the dash (ie. Luigi; Marth). Wavedash helps you move around quicker, and also can set up for a smash (which is very helpful with Marth; Ice Climbers).

The steps: Jump (perferably the 'X' button). Once you jump, tilt your analog either downright or downleft. Also when you press 'X' and while tilting your analog, press 'R' or 'L'. You should notice your character sliding.

You can also find some videos on DC++.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces