Welcome to Gaia! ::

I keep switching.. used to be Yoshi. I liked him better on the 64, though, his fair was really useful for knocking enemies down. On the cube it seems like they reduced its power o_O. Then I liked Ness with his fair and bat. xp I wasn't bad with him, but he's too light and gets knocked out of the ring too easily. Now I play Mario. He's sturdy enough to survive, packs a punch (a fiery one at that xd ) and is fast enought to combo. I still haven't mastered the use of the tornado punch though sweatdrop .
Fischer
I keep switching.. used to be Yoshi. I liked him better on the 64, though, his fair was really useful for knocking enemies down. On the cube it seems like they reduced its power o_O. Then I liked Ness with his fair and bat. xp I wasn't bad with him, but he's too light and gets knocked out of the ring too easily. Now I play Mario. He's sturdy enough to survive, packs a punch (a fiery one at that xd ) and is fast enought to combo. I still haven't mastered the use of the tornado punch though sweatdrop .
i use mario a bit
ive sort of mastered it not to a competative level tho
falco_lombardi
Fischer
i use mario a bit
ive sort of mastered it not to a competative level tho

I really just don't use it much. Works better to play to my strengths.
Fischer

Yoshi on the 64 was really good.. for awhile. Once you played around with Pikachu, Kirby, and Ness, Yoshi was not as good, but was still a competitive character. For the Cube they didn't reduce his power, there's just a lot of other characters that overcome him. Yoshi's reach isn't that good, they added more freeze time to his down-b, and bleh.

Tornado Punch shouldn't be used that much... maybe a little, but not as much as a shine. =/

Hallowed Knight

I think its funny, if youve played through both SSB games, the first one seems hard when you played it befor the SSBM game, then you go and replay the first, on very hard its friken easy!
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee? SSBM!
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game? Yeah!
What's your favourite character? Zelda/Sheik (sp?)
What character are you best with? Sheik!
How good are you? Not the best, but pretty damn good.
What's the best unlockable character? Mr. Game & Watch! Just because he's so funny!
What's your favourite special boss? Um... The big Kirby?
What's your favourite stage? Hyrule! It's my bizatch town!
What's your favourite item? Bunny ears
What characters should be in the next game? Pikmin!
Which console should it be on? Nintendo line. GC or if they have a new one out, then that one.
I like melee better, though the only thing I didin't like about it was that Ness is weaker in that game. I usually like to use Fox or Ness, but I'm best with Roy. I like Giga Bowser. I had so much fun fighting him.
chibi shinryuu
Fischer

Yoshi on the 64 was really good.. for awhile. Once you played around with Pikachu, Kirby, and Ness, Yoshi was not as good, but was still a competitive character. For the Cube they didn't reduce his power, there's just a lot of other characters that overcome him. Yoshi's reach isn't that good, they added more freeze time to his down-b, and bleh.

Tornado Punch shouldn't be used that much... maybe a little, but not as much as a shine. =/

Ummmm....Torando Punch? And shinryuu....you change outfits too much..and you must be like really rich.
They added a lot of freeze time to Ness. =P
chibi shinryuu
Since when do men wear panties now.. am I missing out? O_o;

Ah, maybe men don't wear panties, but lil' boys do. 3nodding
Yubii
Ummmm....Torando Punch? And shinryuu....you change outfits too much..and you must be like really rich.

Tornado Punch = Mario's/Dr. Mario's down-B.. I guess thats what he meant, so I just went along. Yeah I change too much.. I'm kinda rich, not really.
Is Dr. Mario's > +a stronger than Mario's? it sure seems that way to me.
i think so try gamefaqs they have guides for alot of ppl its cool falco didnt help me at all really but he gave damadge percentages

Distinct Phantom

Fischer
Is Dr. Mario's > +a stronger than Mario's? it sure seems that way to me.
Yes. He's also a bit slower. Hit A three times in succession.
okay now i know something about melee
(sort of off topic) did you c my siggy my friend who likes the matrix has one that says free your mind its cool(off topic done)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff