Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blade Dancer
Cf can be used for much more than just arieal. Falcon kick on the ground for example. Very deciceive.

Too bad it sucks for anything more than recovery. It has low power and low knockback wich means the opponent would still hit you while you're still doing the Falcon Kick. Raptor Boost is a much better move for deception.
+Shawn_Reaulo+
Ooo...y'all got my attention now. n.n From what I've seen, and I was hoping someone would have the answer to this question. How the HELL does Samus teleport?!? Some kid pulled that s**t out at the NYS tourny, and he won...but he wasn't the best of his crew either. The kid who used Ganondorf killed my friend in TWO hits. His forward jump smash twice in a row, bunny hopped it. I was all like, O_O But I could beat him. -Ego- Anyways, as I was saying...I was wondering if anyone knew how Samus could do that? Also, to throw in my 2 cents. I prefer to play Falco and Marth, two really great characters and awesome for juggling. They helped me make it into the Top Ten of somewhere around 70 people.

Was the guy that played Samus black? Cause if so then that was probly WCW, the best Samus in the U.S. And to shinryuu, no...CF is not the most aerial Shiek is the most aerial. The only attacks she uses that arent in the air are her grab, her tilts and her down smash. CF uses his smash up A, his grab,his down smash, and his tilts. Watch some vids and youll see.
I forgot about Shiek, but I meant CF in his tier and below. =p
Yubii
+Shawn_Reaulo+
Ooo...y'all got my attention now. n.n From what I've seen, and I was hoping someone would have the answer to this question. How the HELL does Samus teleport?!? Some kid pulled that s**t out at the NYS tourny, and he won...but he wasn't the best of his crew either. The kid who used Ganondorf killed my friend in TWO hits. His forward jump smash twice in a row, bunny hopped it. I was all like, O_O But I could beat him. -Ego- Anyways, as I was saying...I was wondering if anyone knew how Samus could do that? Also, to throw in my 2 cents. I prefer to play Falco and Marth, two really great characters and awesome for juggling. They helped me make it into the Top Ten of somewhere around 70 people.

Was the guy that played Samus black? Cause if so then that was probly WCW, the best Samus in the U.S. And to shinryuu, no...CF is not the most aerial Shiek is the most aerial. The only attacks she uses that arent in the air are her grab, her tilts and her down smash. CF uses his smash up A, his grab,his down smash, and his tilts. Watch some vids and youll see.
why does color matter??
anyways cf has an okay game and none of it is in the air if you think cf has an air game try to battle him against a lugi only in the air youll lose because luigi is floaty cf is fally(falls fast) so there ya go
falco_lombardi
why does color matter??
anyways cf has an okay game and none of it is in the air if you think cf has an air game try to battle him against a lugi only in the air youll lose because luigi is floaty cf is fally(falls fast) so there ya go

He didn't mean it in a racist way, he meant it as a recognizable way. =p

CF has an okay game and none of it is air?! Wrong. Most of his game IS indeed, aerial moves. Watch a video, you'll see CF shorthoping and doing lots of fairs. Sure, they use other moves, but most of the time they ARE doing his fairs. Can Luigi win against CF? Possibly, but not always according to what you think.

CF is "fally", but thats why most people that use him shorthop. =/

EDIT: POST 100!
MELEE IS THE BEST GAME ON GAME CUBE!!!!
chibi shinryuu
falco_lombardi
why does color matter??

He didn't mean it in a racist way, he meant it as a recognizable way. =p

CF has an okay game and none of it is air?! Wrong. Most of his game IS indeed, aerial moves. Watch a video, you'll see CF shorthoping and doing lots of fairs. Sure, they use other moves, but most of the time they ARE doing his fairs. Can Luigi win against CF? Possibly, but not always according to what you think.

CF is "fally", but thats why most people that use him shorthop. =/

EDIT: POST 100!
i dont play his air game i use ground game
and i wasnt asking that i was asking if it made a difference
Ok, you lost me now. =/
chibi shinryuu
Ok, you lost me now. =/
i meant why does it matter if your black samus or green samus shouldnt u b able to use it even if theyre black or green?
What are all these terms you're using?? gonk Shorthopping?? Fairs?? Please explain!
The person meant if the Player was black, in which he was...and his name was Wess, I believe. I did fairly well with him using falco, but got chewed apart when I chose Fox...if you ask me, i should've stuck with Falco and/or Marth. He has a tendency to duck and wait for you to attack, so he can use his down attack and send you into the air. Instead I just grappled him, something he didn't expect. Also noted, the guy managed to manipulate Samus' throw to follow my character...which gave a bit of trouble for the first two times, but then I had that knocked out fairly well...it was the Teleportation that got me. He teleported through the stage when he was fighting some kid, then hopped up on the other side. They called Nintendo about the move and everything, and it was completely Legit. To be honest, I'm glad I was knocked out of the tourny by him. I didn't go out like a punk. =3
falco_lombardi
Yubii
+Shawn_Reaulo+

why does color matter??

It doesnt matter. I just wanted to know if it was WCW that he played and WCW is black and plays Samus. So I was just asking.
I need to see a vid of this "teleport".. or is this just Samus' Super Wavedash? I've seen a lot of videos of cool techniques such as Link's bomb slide and some fourth jumps for Samus and Link, but never Samus' teleport.. uhm.
okay now i know thanx
wish i could play melee darn im at sum1 else's house o well

i used to play fox but now falco since hes got that good d air

fair means forward in the air
shorthopping is tapping the y x or up on the control stick very lightly

Distinct Phantom

There's a new topic. Does color realy affect gameplay? The color doesn't physically alter character stats, but it can have a psychological impact on a player. If someone thinks they will do better with black link then chances are they will. But if they believe that if they're red then bad luck will occur, then the player might fumble do to "Oh, no. I'm red. Bad luck, bad luck, bad luck...Oops, I wasn't paying attention and killed myself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff