Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah, Jigglypuff... what can you say about it? It's got some NASTY moves... like Rollout and Rest. Both have distinctive weaknesses, so don't rely on them. Jig and Mewtwo also have the strongest upwards throws in the game. If you try All Star Mode on Very Easy, you'll learn that you can pretty much beat the entire game using one up throw (sometimes 2) on each opponent you come accross. Jiggly's underrated if you don't include Rest. Even without that move, the balloon Pokémon is still a tough fighter and an aerial artist. I stomped a friend playing as Link with Jigglypuff. He was amazed that he couldn't land many successful hits.

Game & Watch's B moves aren't that good, that's true. His only decent one is his B+up. However, his forward smash, up smash and his down + A non-smash are all very powerful. I very much prefer his downwards non-smash as it comes out very quickly, making it a good counterattack.
His down+A Strong is pretty damn powerful for a Strong, as well.
Mewtwo is cool, and is powerful... when you use the shadow ball attack stare
of coarse its a fighting game just an origainal one... and that makes it really good. cough* im undefeated*cough
The 'puff's aerial back-A destroys worlds. Although not quite to the extent of Crouching Fierce...

Original Gaian

MaGeConkerer
Beramode

Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
What's the best unlockable character?
What's your favourite special boss?
What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

SSBM
a kiddie fighting game...(meaning no blood)
Luigi...Dr. Mario/Sheik.... OK
Luigi
Hand man
Both of Capt. Falcons...(the racing ones) the big blaster gun(charge-up one)
hmm... i would say toad and koopa would be great in another game.... hmm keep it on gc i guess....

There's Captain Falcon from the racing game, and the "blaster one" who is much like Fox McCloud is Falco Lombardi from the StarFox series...
super smash bros melee was a good game but way to easy to beat!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean it was way to easy to beat
whoever made this game sucked at it scream xd
keleto kri

The single-player mode was made easy to beat because it was only meant for unlocking things, the challenge of the game lies in Vs. Mode.

Melee

Yes

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How
good are you?

My favorite has to be Jigglypuff, but I'm way better with Mario. I don't think you can really measure how great you are, but I'm pretty good.

Crazy Hand

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?

My favorite is Onet and my favorite item would have to be teh awesome MR. SATURN!!!

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

It should be on the Gamecube (so I don't have to buy the next gen. console razz ) and for characters definately Issac from Golden Sun, Meta Knight from Kirby, King Deedee from Kirby, Poo from Earthbound, Mallow from SMRPG (he's just so cool), and maybe Ridley.
Ryan_SilverFox
Ah, Jigglypuff... what can you say about it? It's got some NASTY moves... like Rollout and Rest. Both have distinctive weaknesses, so don't rely on them. Jig and Mewtwo also have the strongest upwards throws in the game. If you try All Star Mode on Very Easy, you'll learn that you can pretty much beat the entire game using one up throw (sometimes 2) on each opponent you come accross. Jiggly's underrated if you don't include Rest. Even without that move, the balloon Pokémon is still a tough fighter and an aerial artist. I stomped a friend playing as Link with Jigglypuff. He was amazed that he couldn't land many successful hits.

Ok first of all, in a heated competition (with atleast semi-decent players), when are you EVER going to get a chance to use rest. I know with competitions between my own friends we are to a level where I never have a chance. Rest is a useless move and drags away from Jigglypuff's abilities. Same with rollout (which I sometimes use for recovery). A simple jump, dodge, or project (fireball, plasma ball, missile, arrow) can stop a fully charged roll out (and what opponent would actually let you complete charging the roll-out. I know I wouldn't). Another thing, you say her up throw's good? Sure it sends them up high but is no where comparable to Ness's back throw, or some other throws which are equally good and better. Jigglypuff's up throw is only good for combo attack's such as throw up, mid air tap a, forward a, wavedash back (assuming you know what wavedashing is), forward smash.
Marth and Roy are my forte'. But I can score some decent wins with Sheik/Zelda.

*TIP* Hit Down+A (or is it b?) before the match starts to automatically start as shiek.
Huitzilopili
keleto kri

The single-player mode was made easy to beat because it was only meant for unlocking things, the challenge of the game lies in Vs. Mode.

Indeed. The game's all about multiplayer, not single player. Because even set to hard mode, the game's still too easy. It's only when you play against others with intelligence equal to (or more than) your own, that the game gets exciting.

Original Gaian

Daxmort
Huitzilopili
keleto kri

Indeed. The game's all about multiplayer, not single player. Because even set to hard mode, the game's still too easy. It's only when you play against others with intelligence equal to (or more than) your own, that the game gets exciting.

yup, bowser is ultra-fun when you smash down+a with him
Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Super Smash Brothers Melee
I would say yes, it is.
What's your favourite character?
Favorite Character would be Bowser ^^
What character are you best with?
I'm best with Pikachu and second best with Yoshi
How good are you?
with Pikachu and Yoshi noone has beaten me yet ^^
What's the best unlockable character?
umm...I really dont have a fav sweatdrop
Giga Bowser ^^
What's your favourite stage?
Hyrule Castle
What's your favourite item?
Lip's Stick...they get big flowers on their heads! xd
What characters should be in the next game?
umm...not really sure....characters that would add even more viloence to the game ^^
Which console should it be on?
Gamecube ^^
SSB.....M of course HAHAHA

i like to think it is

What's your favourite character?
all the LOZ characters..err...minus Ganondorf

What character are you best with?
ZELDAAAAAAAA/SHIEK WOOO

How good are you?
err....i just haven't played it in a while

What's the best unlockable characters?
SONIC AND TAILS HAHAAH j/k marth is pretty....and roy is cool....so is young link

i liked Giga Bowser because his trophy scares me

What's your favourite stage?
hyrule castle! (and final destination..no matter how boring it is)

What's your favourite item?
the pokeball because YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT THE HELL'S GONNA POP OUT ahahahhaah

What characters should be in the next game?
SONIC AND TAILS HAHAHAHAHA domokun

Which console should it be on?
the gamecube

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out