Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that King Dedede would be a cool character to play as in the next game. He'd be a heavy weight with some unique hammer attacks. Can you imagine a fight between him, Ganon, and Bowser. It would be so classic!
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers or Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Without a doubt, Melee!

Is SSB/SSBM really a fighting game?
But of course biggrin

What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?
Roy is my favorite character, I am best with him and Princess Zelda, I am pretty good.

What's the best unlockable character?
Roy and Zelda.

What's your favourite special boss?
Erm... Metal Mario Bros. biggrin

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?
My favorite stage is Brinstar Depths, and my favorite item is the Lightsaber biggrin

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?
WADDLE DEE! Ehm... sorry. I got my nickname from Waddle Dee. They should put Zora Link in the next game... that would be pretty cool ^^ Or more characters from Ocarina of Time. *hearts that game*
They're both good, but Melee is better to me.
Yes its a fighting game, its one of the best!
My favorite character is Falco, i can whoop anyone wit him.The best unlockable character to me, is Falco, my best character.
My favorite spacia boss is definately the Master Hand!
My favorite stage is Corneria and my favorite waepon is the homerun bat!
Finally, Meta Knight from The Kirby games should be in the next one, and SSB will always be a nintendo game!!!!!
My favorite character is PIKACHU!! *avoids tomatoes and watermelons*

He's just so much fun to play as... but if I really want to ANNOY my friends, I play as Pichu ^_^ His little seizure-taunt on the ground drives them crazy!! biggrin

Hmm, a good addition to Smash Bros... I'd say either Olimar from Pikmin, or Paper Mario.

Original Gaian

Beramode
What's your favourite character? What character are you best with? How good are you?

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Kirby is SSB, Bowser is SSBM
Roy
None?
Brinstar Depths, Super Mushroom
Megaman / Bass / Zero should come to next SSB
Ryan_SilverFox
Calantha Femi
Kirby is the only charecter that is worth my time. Mr. Game and Watch has to be the most impossibly annoying charecter ever.

I reccomend you try all the characters. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I like Kirby too, but at the same time, I can also use pretty much everyone. As for Game & Watch, do not count him out. His odd attacks can be very powerful and his annoyance can actually be used as a weapon.

I don't get much use out of his Bs, but I did find that his As are quite powerful...the Hammer's fun, too, just for messing around, but I still prefer a good old Smash Attack.
The second one.

Yes

Marth, reasonably.

Marth. Duh.

Giga Bowser - a lot of fun.

Fountain of Dreams, Mr Freezie

Wario, King Dedede, Samurai Goroh, Ayumi Tachibana (okay, maybe not the last one). Next Nintendo console.

Thank you.
Ryan_SilverFox
Calantha Femi
Kirby is the only charecter that is worth my time. Mr. Game and Watch has to be the most impossibly annoying charecter ever.

I reccomend you try all the characters. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. I like Kirby too, but at the same time, I can also use pretty much everyone. As for Game & Watch, do not count him out. His odd attacks can be very powerful and his annoyance can actually be used as a weapon.

Oh... that brings me back...

One of my friends hated G&W's taunt. The bell pissed him off so bad. And when he got mad, he'd rush the G&W who used it. Unfortunately, anyone who used G&W not only knew this, but knew they could whoop him bad with the 2-D titan. One time, we really got him. Free-for-all, he was marth and me and another friend were both G&W, fighting in front of Cranky's Cabin. I (Black), stood on the far right platform, while the other friend (Red) stood on the far left. I rang the bell and Marth charged. I smacked him back. While I fought, Red taunted until Marth switched and attacked, during which time I would taunt. Eventually, Marth was stomped down and as a final insult, simultaneous tauntes from the both of us. Our moody Marth player immediately turned the GCN off while the fight was going on. I think he was overreacting just a tad.

Luckily, he got over his annoyance of the character.

I'm like your friend, (except I don't turn the GC off when I'm getting my a** beaten) there is somthing exceptionally annoying about Mr.Game and Watch...
I have tried all charecters, but I find Kirby to be my best in SSB and SSBM.
It's good to see that many people appreciate the pink, cute and roundness that is Kirby. 3nodding
A lot of people say that Jiggly is the new Kirby. Killer down-B, good float... for a good reason: the 'Puff has gone up a few tiers, while Kirby, the powerhouse of SSB has been broken, or moved down. And they're both puffballs.
Poseidal
A lot of people say that Jiggly is the new Kirby. Killer down-B, good float... for a good reason: the 'Puff has gone up a few tiers, while Kirby, the powerhouse of SSB has been broken, or moved down. And they're both puffballs.

Meh...if you're a good player, you can win with any character. I just happen to be good with Kirby. (Although when I play as Jigglypuff, I press up and A, expecting to fly back up using a sword...and she drops...using 'Sing'...)

I don't like many characters, I prefer playing with Kirby. Dedicated. sweatdrop
Daxmort
Poseidal

Meh...if you're a good player, you can win with any character. I just happen to be good with Kirby. (Although when I play as Jigglypuff, I press up and A, expecting to fly back up using a sword...and she drops...using 'Sing'...)

I don't like many characters, I prefer playing with Kirby. Dedicated. sweatdrop

Kirby is by no means a bad character, and they did a good job of balancing the characters in the game, although some are still quite good (Sheik) and bad (Bowser), but at lower levels of play, tiers don't matter that much. I do recommend trying all of the characters though, as you'll get a better knowledge of how they work and how to exploit their weaknesses.
Beramode

SSBM
a kiddie fighting game...(meaning no blood)
Luigi...Dr. Mario/Sheik.... OK
Luigi
Hand man
Both of Capt. Falcons...(the racing ones) the big blaster gun(charge-up one)
hmm... i would say toad and koopa would be great in another game.... hmm keep it on gc i guess....
I consider it to definatly be a fighting.game....Melee is better then the origional (but the origional is still good in it's own right)

In terms of favorite characters I'm pretty good with everyone (EXCEPT mr. game and watch....ugh) but my personal favorites are kirby and luigi.

my favorite level would have to be the pokemon stadium....It is a nice flat area which gives you a lot of room.

Why I really like this game is because of one on one slow mo mode...the most fun ever to be had..just you, your friend, and a very strategic fight. it is the best!
My favorite character is Link.My favorite unlockable character is little Link evil twisted and I want the hulk for the next game twisted twisted ninja ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff