Rattie_Rizal
I like cheese. xp

The word "idiot" comes to mind
stare I like ????
>_> wtf are you people talking about
Akuma is evil (H)
Akuma > almost all Terry > Akuma biggrin
Akuma owns. And Ryu...And Ken..
Hi............um................ redface darn it somebody notice me please im not going to make it crying
tekkan beats all fighting games blaugh
[QUOTE][size=24][/size]
Cyber-Gouki rocks!
napkinn
Satsu Ryu
Tross
rasetsumaru64
Tross
Feizzies
Lanzer Evolution RS
Does anyone remember the rare red fireball in SF2?

I do, but was it rare? I got it like 10 times!

I tought it was just a rumor

It's random. My friends and I tried shooting blue fireballs for a certain number of times. It never came out until sometime during a match.

I've been told that you needed to do a 100 fire ball in the same match for it to happen

Red Fireball? You mean the Shakenetsu Hadouken? For Ryu I thought it was HCF+P because it always works for me. Even in the SF2 games.

It wasn't random. There is the motion for it.

-_-;;;; at all of you

In the original SF2, the red fireball was random glitch and would work just like the blue fireball with no special properties. In either Super SF2 or SF2:Turbo Ryu was given the HCF+P red fireball.
Both Ryu and Ken were able to pull off that random red fireball in SF2. But since Ryu's main attack is the fireball, Capcom decided to give him the red burning fireball in Super SF2. Ryu may not have the red fireball in Street Fighter Alpha but it did burn opponents at close range.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
These stickies were created to prevent SPAM not breed it, either keep it clean or leave the forum. You have been warned.
i love street fighters.....i have all the games like the really good ones in playstation and gameboy.... heart
Does anyone remember Street Fighter The Movie? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces