Welcome to Gaia! ::

BluesDriveMonster
on that note, does anyone know if theres going to be a game with a ton of the street fighter games on it? kinda like that sonic collection?

i know of one coming out for ps2 my freind wont shut up about it, supposably brings street fighter alpha the movie with it, sounds really good check out capcoms website. maybe they say somethin about it there
good idea much clutter sround here.
talkingdvd
BluesDriveMonster
on that note, does anyone know if theres going to be a game with a ton of the street fighter games on it? kinda like that sonic collection?

i know of one coming out for ps2 my freind wont shut up about it, supposably brings street fighter alpha the movie with it, sounds really good check out capcoms website. maybe they say somethin about it there

That's for hyper street fighter 2 and it's street fighter 2 the movie. I don't know if Street Fighter the anniversary pack comes with the movie or not.
God its been ages i got it wahen i was 4 or 5 and i can't rember what hte guys name he was like a big black boxer and it was on the orignal street fighters for the saga genisis my mom was like 29 and in collage so she would have friend baby sit me and my sis and i'd have guys in there twentes cme over and play me and get pissed off becaus they would get there a** kicked by a 4 year old man those were the days...... sigh sweatdrop
Oh. HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY, SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2! 3nodding
Street Fighter III's a part of the package....I cannot wait....
Zugmola
God its been ages i got it wahen i was 4 or 5 and i can't rember what hte guys name he was like a big black boxer and it was on the orignal street fighters for the saga genisis my mom was like 29 and in collage so she would have friend baby sit me and my sis and i'd have guys in there twentes cme over and play me and get pissed off becaus they would get there a** kicked by a 4 year old man those were the days...... sigh sweatdrop

That Balrog dude or whatever?

Anyway, my favorite characters are Sakura, Ryu, Ken, Fei-Long and Guy. Guy is a little hard to control for me, but I love his speed.

Dapper Gaian

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
rasetsumaru64
Tross
Feizzies
Lanzer Evolution RS
Does anyone remember the rare red fireball in SF2?

I do, but was it rare? I got it like 10 times!

I tought it was just a rumor

It's random. My friends and I tried shooting blue fireballs for a certain number of times. It never came out until sometime during a match.

I've been told that you needed to do a 100 fire ball in the same match for it to happen
Tross
rasetsumaru64
Tross
Feizzies
Lanzer Evolution RS

It's random. My friends and I tried shooting blue fireballs for a certain number of times. It never came out until sometime during a match.

I've been told that you needed to do a 100 fire ball in the same match for it to happen

Red Fireball? You mean the Shakenetsu Hadouken? For Ryu I thought it was HCF+P because it always works for me. Even in the SF2 games.
In SFII the red fireball was random.
I Like Ryu the most
And Akuma razz
Icege
In SFII the red fireball was random.

Oh. Well it appear more commanly for me I guess.
Satsu Ryu
Tross
rasetsumaru64
Tross
Feizzies
Lanzer Evolution RS

Red Fireball? You mean the Shakenetsu Hadouken? For Ryu I thought it was HCF+P because it always works for me. Even in the SF2 games.

It wasn't random. There is the motion for it.
The red fireball in SF2 comes out when you're not expecting it.
Ziekoh
Zugmola

That Balrog dude or whatever?

Anyway, my favorite characters are Sakura, Ryu, Ken, Fei-Long and Guy. Guy is a little hard to control for me, but I love his speed.

thx man u help the healing proses of lot found memories

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces