Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite character is Dhalsim.
Haven't played any SF in such a long time but i was good with Dhalsim, Bison, pretty good with Ryu Ken and Akuma.

Also I hav question for you guys but I'll make it another thread al it's own....be sure to check it out...
Mystic Gash
I really should buy the PSone version of SFA3. I hear it's the best

It's one of if not best conversion of the arcade hit to consoles. SFA3 for the PS is pure SF ownage beyond human reasoning.

I was playing it the first time when I was a bit younger and didn't get it because of its complex gameplay. Then when I got older, I realized the genius of the different Isms and began the path towards mastery of SFA3. It did prove well and I was quite satisfied. Even to this day, I still consider SFA3 the best Street Fighter but that may change when SF3: Third Strike comes out this July for the PS2.
3s is the s**t
Favourite character: Vega~

Or Balrog, if it's a Japanese version of the game. 3nodding
Dreamcast controller is sometimes rather irritating.
The R and L buttons suck if you wanna use combo's
Sandokiri
In an effort to reduce clutter on this forum, we decided to introduce a couple of new sticky threads.

This one is specifically devoted to discussion of Capcom's Street Fighter game series, which could include:

"Which is your favourite character?"
"With which character do you kick much a**?"
"Who would win?"

And other Street Fighter - related discussions.

This is not to say, however, that "sfii rulez lol" or "shotos suk" are encouraged --- do try to keep things relevant. 3nodding

Which games are considered Street Fighter?

To be sure:
Street Fighter / Fighting Street
Street Fighter II (et al)
Street Fighter Alpha / Zero (et al)
Street Fighter III (et al)
Street Fighter EX (et al)
X-men vs. Street Fighter
Marvel vs. Street Fighter

I love you.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *jumps up and down like and is giddy as a school girl*

Some Stickys

Best Street fighter has to be Alpha 3. Take it every character that has been in street fighter 2 and also and so on and so forth as well as including the Alpha people joining in that makes for some classic matches.
I'd hate to be the first one to be kinda throwing dirt on this... but I think it'd be a LOT better to sticky strat threads instead of general threads.

For instance, SC2 has had a sticky for a good while now. You STILL see bullshit threads for it pop up all over the place.

That's not going to be stopped. I personally think it'd be better to sticky the threads that have in depth conversations so that we don't have to search through the entire mess of bullshit threads :/

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

wtf sorry double post
street fighter is cool. what if they came out with another movie?
FGC2G7
i really like tekken games and soul calibur/blade games over all fighting games. i have the entire tekken series and calibur/blade series. they are coming out with a Tekken 5 March of next year, and they are making a game based on the character Nina Williams which comes out in october called Death By Degrees. Namco is also making another soul calibur game. it might be called Soul Calibur 3 or Soul Blade 2

Has to be SC3. It wouldn't make sense if a title called "Soul Edge 2/Soul Blade 2" just came out of nowhere. That title is obsolete but if you really want to look at it from a different angle, SC2 is really Soul Edge 3/Soul Blade 3.

Sorry to be off topic. Continue.
Satsu Ryu
FGC2G7
i really like tekken games and soul calibur/blade games over all fighting games. i have the entire tekken series and calibur/blade series. they are coming out with a Tekken 5 March of next year, and they are making a game based on the character Nina Williams which comes out in october called Death By Degrees. Namco is also making another soul calibur game. it might be called Soul Calibur 3 or Soul Blade 2

Has to be SC3. It wouldn't make sense if a title called "Soul Edge 2/Soul Blade 2" just came out of nowhere. That title is obsolete but if you really want to look at it from a different angle, SC2 is really Soul Edge 3/Soul Blade 3.

hmmm....ive never really thought of it like that
FGC2G7
Satsu Ryu
FGC2G7

hmmm....ive never really thought of it like that

(Again, I'm off topic. Please forgive)

Yeah, since the SC series focuses on a weapon that's exactly oposite to the Soul Edge, the Soul Calibur. And thus we have the SC series. But if Namco wants to make the Soul Edge its star weapon again, call the next game Soul Edge 4. Or they can make up another Soul weapon and BOOM! an end to SC and a start of a new series.
Well, I tend to like evil characters, since they have good stories behind them. My top ones are Vega and Sakura. I also like Bison, Akuma, lil ol Hugo (Specially his boss, which I like in SVC Chaos) Chunly, and Rose.

I think the ones I play better with are either Vega, or Hugo. No one expects people to use Hugo...
Rich Dichman
Dreamcast controller is sometimes rather irritating.
The R and L buttons suck if you wanna use combo's

use a joystick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas