Welcome to Gaia! ::

heahahahahhask
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
get on my level.
Sandokiri
In an effort to reduce clutter on this forum, we decided to introduce a couple of new sticky threads.

This one is specifically devoted to discussion of Capcom's Street Fighter game series, which could include:

"Which is your favourite character?"
"With which character do you kick much a**?"
"Who would win?"

And other Street Fighter - related discussions.

This is not to say, however, that "sfii rulez lol" or "shotos suk" are encouraged --- do try to keep things relevant. 3nodding

Which games are considered Street Fighter?

To be sure:
Street Fighter / Fighting Street
Street Fighter II (et al)
Street Fighter Alpha / Zero (et al)
Street Fighter III (et al)hey
Street Fighter EX (et al)
X-men vs. Street Fighter
Marvel vs. Street Fighter

This is the link to answer any Street Fighter canon questions. ]http://orochi.com/?page=sffaq
inbox me for ss4ae
ill stomp that a**

Newbie Explorer

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Questions about SSFIVAE :
1.Can anyone explain to me how FADC works and the advantages of it?
2.If 2 raging demons crashes,what will happen?
3.How do I do E.Honda's super on the pad?
4.How do you cancel an EX-Shoryuken into Metsu H.?
5.Is there any good and easy combo to cancel into a metsu shoryuken?
is it just me or is Jean Kujo from Virtua Fighter based on Ken?
hambabe1

1. you push mk+mp when the attack hits and dash out of the focus cancel. you want to cancel attacks to get out of their recovery animations to save your a**(in case an attack was blocked), continue a combo or put yourself in a neutral state to do an ultra, while the enemy is still in a hitable state.
2. if they started at the same frame they would probably just grind against each other and not trigger the animation.
3. charge characters are pretty hard on pad. you have to be accurate and quick.
4. FADC? but ex + FADC is a huge waste of meter and I think ex is several hits so you might FADC too early.
5. maybe a very late jump in hard kick into ultra2 works? metsu shoryuken is more of an anti-air ultra. if someone tries to jump at you, you do the metsu shoryuken. which is why it's kinda useless. if you have the reactions to do a metsu shoryuken on a jump in, you have the reactions to uppercut a jump in, in which case nobody will jump at you.

Newbie Explorer

3,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heh u jelly
hambabe1

1. you push mk+mp when the attack hits and dash out of the focus cancel. you want to cancel attacks to get out of their recovery animations to save your a**(in case an attack was blocked), continue a combo or put yourself in a neutral state to do an ultra, while the enemy is still in a hitable state.
2. if they started at the same frame they would probably just grind against each other and not trigger the animation.
3. charge characters are pretty hard on pad. you have to be accurate and quick.
4. FADC? but ex + FADC is a huge waste of meter and I think ex is several hits so you might FADC too early.
5. maybe a very late jump in hard kick into ultra2 works? metsu shoryuken is more of an anti-air ultra. if someone tries to jump at you, you do the metsu shoryuken. which is why it's kinda useless. if you have the reactions to do a metsu shoryuken on a jump in, you have the reactions to uppercut a jump in, in which case nobody will jump at you.

Thanks alot!Oh,and I did something on the Akuma's raging demon,I tried it on practice mode and turns out the first activated raging demon wins.
Anyone play on the xbox? I need a training partner or someone who can help out with this whole FADC thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff