Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dabbler

I'm guessing almost no one plays on Xbox here?
Rei Inaba
You think that if Sodom appears in Street Fighter V, he'll speak better Japanese and/or have the kanji on his chest drawn correctly?

It's written incorrectly on purpose.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba
You think that if Sodom appears in Street Fighter V, he'll speak better Japanese and/or have the kanji on his chest drawn correctly?

I know... but it would be ridiculous if he was as terrible at Japanese as he was in 1989 in a new game.
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba

I know... but it would be ridiculous if he was as terrible at Japanese as he was in 1989 in a new game.

Why? It's his gimmick.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba

Why? It's his gimmick.
There's a little thing called learning though. It means you get more knowledgable about things with time and experience.
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba

Why? It's his gimmick.
There's a little thing called learning though. It means you get more knowledgable about things with time and experience.

No. Lol.
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba
StuartHayden
Rei Inaba

Why? It's his gimmick.

That doesn't matter. It's his gimmick. You don't see Sagat putting cocoa butter oil on his scar so it will heal. And you don't see ANYONE age really.

It's just a game. You're trying to put personality into something that doesn't really have any.

And like other people said, Sodom's ******** up japanese is what makes him him. Changing him would be stupid.
Yuna Tokoro

Welcome back to the world of Street Fighter III.

Sure is everyone has s**t ping.
Sio
Yuna Tokoro

Sounds like a personal problem.
Yuna Tokoro
Sio
Yuna Tokoro

No, it's a fault of the game. There's no region select so for all I know, I could be playing someone in Iran or something. My connection was fine for playing 3S on the actual GGPO client.
Sio
Yuna Tokoro
Sio
Yuna Tokoro

No, it's a fault of the game. There's no region select so for all I know, I could be playing someone in Iran or something. My connection was fine for playing 3S on the actual GGPO client.

I'm not having any trouble at all.

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Recently Got SF3 Third Srike Online edition

YUN AND MAKOTO KICK a** >:3
Yuna Tokoro
Sio
Yuna Tokoro
Sio
Yuna Tokoro

I'm not having any trouble at all.

Why aren't we playing right now? scream

Business Entrepreneur

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
check my sig for a amazing ryu cosplay!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I play on 360 ps3 and pc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces