Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey... I'm looking for SSFIV players to spar with... I'm aiming to be on tournament level and I really need the training... PSN is Crash40(pm me here on gaia first)

BTW... Is anyone getting Super Street Fighter IV 3D? I saw the trailer and I saw Hakan and others from the "Super" version... Which means it could have the full roster! XD
Yuna Tokoro

Was messing around with Cody in training and challenge mode today. He's pretty fun.

Damn Right he is. (My Main. lol)
How Capcom made Cody makes me angry. I already said my piece about him awhile back.
******** yeah, El Fuerte's new costume. Finally a worthy alternate I can play with. Also, Fei Long looking badass.
Sio
How Capcom made Cody makes me angry. I already said my piece about him awhile back.

He has his faults Sure. I mean NO wake up game Period?? Damn it all.

if someone is using Bison(Dic) Its game over for me.

Im fine with his Rocks, tho the EX one could be faster, Or Faster with different buttons, Light punch being the fastest

OH, I forgot to mention the good news, IM USED to my Arcade Stick now, YAY
wahmbulance []C. Viper User Image

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

We all knew this but just to let everyone know it out there

Super Street Fighter IV 3D for 3DS HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azSXqsstKYU&feature=player_embedded
Shite, I need help learning the El Furete Match-up In general. Sakura and Cammy can't really do much. Cammy has U2, but that only helps when he does his Press, and Sakura's basically free for him. >_>
sakabato24
Shite, I need help learning the El Furete Match-up In general. Sakura and Cammy can't really do much. Cammy has U2, but that only helps when he does his Press, and Sakura's basically free for him. >_>

I Pwned a pretty good furete with cammy doing nothing but that somersault air throw. Light cannon strike will usually take care of the Dives

sakura on the other hand......no idea..

Omnipresent Poster

If I see you use that Hooligan, I'm going to guacamole you out of the air. Thus, that wasn't a good fuerte.
iEmoticon
Im fine with his Rocks, tho the EX one could be faster, Or Faster with different buttons, Light punch being the fastest

Already said that the rocks should arc up. That would fix the whole problem of the rocks having such slow start up.
Vintrict
If I see you use that Hooligan, I'm going to guacamole you out of the air. Thus, that wasn't a good fuerte.

Well I wasnt SPAMMING it, If i was then of course u could use that, then again Cammys throw may beat it out. (Goes to practice)

just hang back, second he runs, Somersault, whatever air move furete does after that, he goes down. lol
Sio
iEmoticon

Already said that the rocks should arc up. That would fix the whole problem of the rocks having such slow start up.

That would be neat, Give him the Shoryuken motion and have him casually "Ally Oop" the rock in the air. its one that goes Straight, And up.

Omnipresent Poster

A good El Fuerte isn't predictable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas