Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shin Oni
I know what you mean on rocks now. They do need a height lift as the arc is pretty garbage overall. Now thinking, I really don't use rocks as much since people can just so easily jump over it (including low jumpers like Hakan.) This would help a lot in keeping people off him. It'd help a lot in preventing the pressure he can't deal with once people are in.Otherwise though, I just want a faster s.HK as that's the only thing that really bothers me.

Makoto needs help period lol. I always find it hilarious when I see stream monsters or people who don't know what they're talking about say she's fine and doesn't need anything. EX Hayate being armor breaking won't help much (Better off just making Hayate armor breaking overall if that's the case.). More meter wasting that needs to be elsewhere. Faster walk speed I guess helps in a sense. I still say she needs Juri's dash so she can go under fireballs. (Juri really doesn't need this considering she jumps high enough and has dive kicks.) Another useless move by Capcom.

DP punch having more ground range probably won't make a difference. It could. I can see using this as a way under fireballs but it's risky as ********. I assume Tsurugi is a bit more floating now if it's TKed now. Still not a overhead without EX so doesn't really help. I guess it helps in somewhat retreating from FA bait. (granted it's like 3s style more.)

Yeah, exactly. And the long start up is still there so people can just walk up and hit him out of it. There's practically no point in using it from anywhere but full screen.

Makoto's Tsurugi and Hayate both need to armor break. It's silly when I literally started spamming focus attack whenever I was outside of her throw range and it worked. Fix that and give her something that helps her get in. Tsurugi is nice for getting over fireballs, but she needs more than that.
iEmoticon
Im Baaaaaack(Knows no one cares)

Anywhos....Someone tell me, is it Daigo or Wong that plays online with "Gameinn"

And he doesnt use any Other name does he? Cause either I just fought him(Highly doubt it) or someone thought it would be funny to make a name like his. "Gameinn-jp"

Him or not, I got whopped in a way Ive never seen be4.

To answer your question gameinn is daigo.
Yea I figured that out by now lol. Thanks though.

So, with my controllers broken, im forced to use this damned arcade stick. HELP ME

Am I supposed to have it set to Analog or D Pad? I have it on D Pad right now cause with analog the moves barely seem to come out.

Gaaaaah im too used to the Controller, im like a 5 yr old with this thing now...
keep it on Dpad as most games won't even reconize the analog inputs.

and it's also possible it wasn't Daigo but the actual guy who owns the tag. Since he goes to his friend's house to play at times.
Thanks. I need to hit training mode for a few...Days. I can get the Moves and all that by then. Good lord im hating this..
Yoink... ninja
sometimes i wonder if it's possible for capcom and arika to join forces again to create another street fighter ex game. i kinda miss playing that sometimes especially allen snider. he was one combo powerhouse.
http://forumer.com/round2

^ Pretty dope : D

XBL players, want a few matches, PM me?
paulmark64
question about HYPER STREET FIGHTER 2:
can you play as the World Warrior versions of Sagat, Vega, Bison, Balrog, Fei Long, Dee Jay, Cammy and THawk?

If I was in a bad mood I'd rip this quote into shreds...

Balrog, Vega, Sagat and Bison were boss-only characters in World Warrior.

Fei Long, Dee Jay, Cammy and T.Hawk didn't exist until Super Street Fighter 2.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Akuma is awesome, i think hes the most hardcore character in street fighter.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Man knows how to troll and troll REAL GOOD too

http://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/25187530533

If we have a lot of order ofSSFIV AE for ps3or360, capcom maybe planing it.... maybe... ;( RT @She_ryu: i think we need yun&yang asap, plz! about 9 hours ago via ついっぷる
anyone up for SSF4 matches? Xbox360 is the system.
PSN anyone? I Warn you now i will Absolutely Suck, Im not used to this arcade thingy yet.
iEmoticon
PSN anyone? I Warn you now i will Absolutely Suck, Im not used to this arcade thingy yet.

Add me whenever I can get back to my PS3 we can play.
JohnnyRainbow
paulmark64
question about HYPER STREET FIGHTER 2:
can you play as the World Warrior versions of Sagat, Vega, Bison, Balrog, Fei Long, Dee Jay, Cammy and THawk?

If I was in a bad mood I'd rip this quote into shreds...

Balrog, Vega, Sagat and Bison were boss-only characters in World Warrior.

Fei Long, Dee Jay, Cammy and T.Hawk didn't exist until Super Street Fighter 2.

i was only curious about whether you can play different versions of ALL characters. xp
guess world warrior was so limited after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff