Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Warlock
Stardragon
Crisscross87
In got the Ryu controller and the the Gamestop I shop at restocked on the others including Chun-li

Hey are the NEW controllers coming out just for the x-box release of the game? I think its Guile, M. Bison, and Cammy but the others im sure what they are.
Cool.

Whee! whee Cammy kicks a**! Where can I see (good) pics of these?
I would like to know to.
Stardragon
Celestial Warlock
Stardragon
Crisscross87
In got the Ryu controller and the the Gamestop I shop at restocked on the others including Chun-li

Hey are the NEW controllers coming out just for the x-box release of the game? I think its Guile, M. Bison, and Cammy but the others im sure what they are.
Cool.

Whee! whee Cammy kicks a**! Where can I see (good) pics of these?
I would like to know to.

Well the problem is nubytech rarely updates their site but if you goto
StreetFighterController.com you can shadows of the coming characters
They're selling the Chun-Li and Ryu ones at my local EB games. $19.99 each.
yeah yeah...now I remember...I didn't know the translation for the "Raging Demon"...., but I know how to do it...LP LP forward LK HP
i love guilty gear and my fav character would have to be um

Sol Bad guy he is awesome

stressed scream MOUICHIDO!!!!!!!!!!
i like all the street fighter games, i kick butt with ken masters, yang, remi, and most fav. fei long. i mostly play street fighter third strike.

i also thought about getting the chun-li controller, but i thought, nah i don't like chun-li all that much. i would've gotten it cause it looked cool.
Street Fighter has got to be the best of the fighting games!! It has a history, and i'll admit it not a very original story but a classic one!

The Alpha Series was the best because it had all of the old school characters in it like Cammy and Fei Long, although playing it on the GBA was near impossible!
Oak_Bane
Street Fighter has got to be the best of the fighting games!! It has a history, and i'll admit it not a very original story but a classic one!

The Alpha Series was the best because it had all of the old school characters in it like Cammy and Fei Long, although playing it on the GBA was near impossible!

I mapped the Heavy's to BA and lights to the LR buttons. It feels fine on the GBA but is hard to get use too on the SP. The DS is annoying because the XY buttons can't be used.
Hm. I haven't played a DS yet... how is it?
Archangelx00
Hm. I haven't played a DS yet... how is it?

It feels too wide for me, but the buttons are too small, in my opinion. It makes GBA games look noticably better better. SFA looks even more closer to the ps version.

But since Darkstalkers are going to the PSP will DS or SF be coming to the Nintendo DS?
Oak_Bane

You should try on the Dreamcast.
Stardragon
Oak_Bane

Alpha 3 was great on the DC, but I didn't really like how everything was already unlocked for you, even Guile.
Celestial Warlock
Stardragon
Oak_Bane

Alpha 3 was great on the DC, but I didn't really like how everything was already unlocked for you, even Guile.
True but it did have something better the master fighters.
Stardragon
Oak_Bane

Alpha 3 for the Dreamcast was ******** horrible. They tried to remake the game. V-isms that work in the arcade don't work on the DC and vice versa. Then they changed the properties on characters moves (ie: Dhalsim got raped).

Saturn from what I heard is the closest thing you can get to the original arcade version. Hopefully Capcom will try to milk the franchise like they did with Anniversary Edition and release an Alpha-style version.
I've only played Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the Playstation 2 and I perfected it...choose the character you like three times is cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff