Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
What are your favorite characters/teams?

My favorite characters would be Asuka, Juri, Lilli, Kuma, Xiaoyu, Paul, and Poison.

My favorite teams are any variations of those characters,
How about ya'll?

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
cammy and juila

Poison and Lili.

I love winning with her- "i'm not only hot, i also just kicked your a**!"

x D <33

Shy Hero

I use Juri & Rolento, Nina & Paul, and Ibuki & Lili
My main teams are:

Hwoarang/Cammy

Juri/Kazuya

Mega Receiver

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Akuma and Kazuya.
Chun-Li and Xiaoyu
Juri and Lili

Ruthless Player

Hwoarang Hugo because I'm a cheap a**.
Currently it's Jin/Cole. But my mains are Jin/Hwoarang, Raven/Akuma. Btw is it just me or are Shoryuken motions alot harder to successfully input in this game than it was in SFIV? EDIT: Heihachi and Cole are the main ones I'm having trouble using with the Dragon Uppercut and the Lightning Hook. Heihachi keeps doing Heaven's Wrath when I use the uppercut and Cole keeps doing the Shockwave.

Gracious Elder

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I usually use Ryu and Jin.
But I've been experimenting with Juri and Julia and it works really nicely for me.
Shadow-FX
Currently it's Jin/Cole. But my mains are Jin/Hwoarang, Raven/Akuma. Btw is it just me or are Shoryuken motions alot harder to successfully input in this game than it was in SFIV? EDIT: Heihachi and Cole are the main ones I'm having trouble using with the Dragon Uppercut and the Lightning Hook. Heihachi keeps doing Heaven's Wrath when I use the uppercut and Cole keeps doing the Shockwave.

Depends on what type of controller you're using, I guess. I haven't noticed any difference myself, but that might be because I'm used to doing them thanks to Wesker in UMvC3.
Luther Olathes
Shadow-FX

Depends on what type of controller you're using, I guess. I haven't noticed any difference myself, but that might be because I'm used to doing them thanks to Wesker in UMvC3.
I'm using a ps3 controller but most people I talk to use either an arcade stick or an xbox controller and I'm not capable of playing well with either of those. neutral Well actually I could do well with an arcade stick if I owned and practiced with one.
Shadow-FX
Luther Olathes
Shadow-FX

I'm using a ps3 controller but most people I talk to use either an arcade stick or an xbox controller and I'm not capable of playing well with either of those. neutral Well actually I could do well with an arcade stick if I owned and practiced with one.

I know from experience that doing Shoryukens on a PS3 controller is rough. Not much better on an Xbox controller. What a some people do who can't aford a good Arcade stick, either find a cheap one on Amazon, or get a Fight Pad, which is basically a redesigned controller that is ideal for fighting games.

Friendly Player

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
If I had this game, my team would be...
Chun-Li: If you chose me, don't team me up with Puk-Man!
me, Sonic and Slime( in unison): Pac-Man!
Chun-Li: Whatever.
me: Ok, how about Cole?
Chun-Li: You kidding me? I want a partner, not Technical Support.
Sonic: How about Ken?
Chun-Li: The same man that "playfully" poked my breast one time? No, thanks.
Slime: How about Ling?
Chun-Li: Ling?
me: He means Xiaou.
Chun-Li: WHAT? The same girl who though my clothes were trampy. She's one to talk. What about that other Tekken gal...What's her name again?
me: Christie Montero?
Chun-Li: Yeah, that b***h! Look at her: User Image
Sonic: (wolf whistle) Wow. And this is the same chick they let in the PSVita version of Street Fighter X Tekken?
Chun-Li: eek WHAT!?!
me: Sonic, you were not suppose to say that!
Chun-Li: Great! How's Street Fighter gonna bounce back from this now that Capoeria slut's on Tekken's side?
Slime: If I know Capcom and sadly, I don't because I'm of Square-Enix, there's one character that can match her in fighting stle and sexy looks: User Image
Chun-Li: Elena from "3rd Strike?!?" WTF?!?
me: Ok, it's official...My team if I had this game is Sagat and Marduk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff