Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaknow what I wish? I wish they'd bring back those bonus characters from 4 like Shura and Kamikirimusi, and give them their own movesets.

With the exceptoin of Angol Fear. Because that was just a recolor of an anime character, no exaggeration.

But I LOVED kamikirimusi, and the clockwork astaroth doll was cool, too.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Degalon3
Crimson Checkerboard
shane12435x
they confirmed guest characters who do you think they will be?

Well, I think---

Degalon3
I'd vote for the Ninja Turtles.

Duh-hurrrrr. No.

Well, seeing as how the Star Wars characters were just put in to promote The Apprentice's new game, I'm assuming that since there's gonna be a new game to promote(FFXIII-2), Lightning's gonna be in it.

Hm...too much licensing there. Lucasarts isnt like Square Enix. I really doubt we'd get a final fantasy character in there.

I mean its POSSIBLE, but I just really don't see Square Enix letting there characters into other series so easily. Last time that happened was what? There Ergeiz game or whatever it was called?

That's true. I mean, Square is so possessive with their property. Like, with Geno from Super Mario RPG. They won't lend him to Nintendo for Smash Brothers, even though he's technically Nintendo's property as well. It's a bit silly, really, but I guess you're right.
i never knew sophitia had kids....adult kids...shes quite promiscuous

Fashionable Vampire

Nightmare and Ivy are supposedly the newest characters to be joining this tale of souls and swords.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi
Nightmare and Ivy are supposedly the newest characters to be joining this tale of souls and swords.

Yeah, but I doubt that the silhouettes are of them.

I'm thinking that the female silhouette is of Taki's successor in the series and the male is a new character or possibly a ravaged Raphael.

Fashionable Vampire

Crimson Checkerboard

I'm thinking that the female silhouette is of Taki's successor in the series and the male is a new character or possibly a ravaged Raphael.

Ivy's actually not aging.
Go to the SC Wiki and you'll see what Team Soul confirmed about her.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi
Crimson Checkerboard

Ivy's actually not aging.
Go to the SC Wiki and you'll see what Team Soul confirmed about her.

Found out about that. I happyface'd so hard. She's my favorite character.

Fashionable Vampire

Crimson Checkerboard

Same.
-happy dances with-

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi
Crimson Checkerboard

Same.
-happy dances with-

I wonder how much she'll wear in SCV. I mean, I hope her outfit will reflect her (not-so)apparent age. At her age, she should be more refined and modest. I'm not a fan of her 1p-Costumes. Maybe because I'm gay. Lol just kidding, but seriously, I know sex sells, but still, she's a biiiiit TOO scantily-dressed/

Fashionable Vampire

Crimson Checkerboard

I wonder how much she'll wear in SCV. I mean, I hope her outfit will reflect her (not-so)apparent age. At her age, she should be more refined and modest. I'm not a fan of her 1p-Costumes. Maybe because I'm gay. Lol just kidding, but seriously, I know sex sells, but still, she's a biiiiit TOO scantily-dressed/

Well, I think she might be wearing something different.

However, who do you think won't be back?

I predict that Maxi/Xianghua/Kilik will not be returning.

Fashionable Vampire

New stuff, courtesy of the Fighter's Generation Homepage.

First off, we get a lil' behind the scenes glimpse at Team Soul, hard at work making the new game:

Secondly, if you've been following the Twitter for Daishi Odashima, you'll have noticed that two new silhouettes were revealed for two more characters to be determined that will be entering the battle for "Soul Calibur V". Predictions on the FG homepage are making bets that Raphael Sorel and Tira are returning.[The character silhouettes will reveal the characters at Comic Con as well, if anyone is going]

Thirdly, G4 has posted a little tidbit for us to read regarding SCV[http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65252/soul-calibur-5/articles/74971/soul-calibur-5-first-look-preview-a-faster-lighter-fighter/] and FG has linked some videos as well here[http://www.fightersgeneration.com/soul5-g4.htm].

Not much to say now, but it looks like from what I glanced over at a GameStop catalog...we might be getting this game March 2012.

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sifen Yamishi

First off, we get a lil' behind the scenes glimpse at Team Soul, hard at work making the new game:

Secondly, if you've been following the Twitter for Daishi Odashima, you'll have noticed that two new silhouettes were revealed for two more characters to be determined that will be entering the battle for "Soul Calibur V". Predictions on the FG homepage are making bets that Raphael Sorel and Tira are returning.[The character silhouettes will reveal the characters at Comic Con as well, if anyone is going]

Thirdly, G4 has posted a little tidbit for us to read regarding SCV[http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/65252/soul-calibur-5/articles/74971/soul-calibur-5-first-look-preview-a-faster-lighter-fighter/] and FG has linked some videos as well here[http://www.fightersgeneration.com/soul5-g4.htm].

Not much to say now, but it looks like from what I glanced over at a GameStop catalog...we might be getting this game March 2012.

Thank you very much for posting this! I will put these links in the OP and credit you for finding these!

Fashionable Vampire

Crimson Checkerboard
Sifen Yamishi

Thank you very much for posting this! I will put these links in the OP and credit you for finding these!

No problem.
Do give credit to Fighters Generation as well.
And look over their site as well for anything I missed.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I was hoping for Cassandra's return in the game. However, seeing as she'll be nearly 40, she'd have a huge character change, so I'm not exactly looking forward to it...

Sparkly Punk

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
NightmareX72
I was hoping for Cassandra's return in the game. However, seeing as she'll be nearly 40, she'd have a huge character change, so I'm not exactly looking forward to it...

Also, Patroklos is going to replace her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff