Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Cultist

When a character attacks, they'll flash white. I've had the game for a while now and I'm not too sure what the white flash means or how to do it; it's been bothering me for a while. So, anyone want to tell how to do this?

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Well when do they flash white? Is it while just standing there? Is it when they attack? When they block?

It sounds like an Impact (knocking the opponent's attack back with a guard to stun them), but that usually makes them flash green or red.

Liberal Cultist

Poeden
Well when do they flash white? Is it while just standing there? Is it when they attack? When they block?

It sounds like an Impact (knocking the opponent's attack back with a guard to stun them), but that usually makes them flash green or red.

Yes, I'm aware of what an impact is. But this flash is different. It happens when they attack.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
It could be a Just Input, which are part of certain characters movelists that require specific timing on pushing certain buttons to perform attacks.

Liberal Cultist

NightmareX72
It could be a Just Input, which are part of certain characters movelists that require specific timing on pushing certain buttons to perform attacks.

I ended up finding a video telling me what to do, but I still don't get it.

3:16 to 3:30

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces