Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Blanks IV
Not sure about regular MK3 but if he wasn't they fixed in it the Ultimate version.
Yeah, UMK3 fixed it, but the original release of MK3 had -no- ninjas. Sub-Zero was replaced by young Sub-Zero, Smoke was Cyber Smoke, etc. Scorpion was just gone, as was Reptile.

Eloquent Streaker

yohane_bonaventura
that's true I'm kinda Mad that they focoues mor eon that then the teen titans whee Yes I Am a Huge fan of the show And they pit cyborge and raven on there but no star fire? no robin no beast boy?
The game already has Nightwing; there is literally no reason to have Robin as well. I actually want Starfire in it, but if they're going to stick a character in the game who has powers based around animals, I'd prefer Vixen over Beast Boy; her abilities would actually be easier to work into the game than Beast Boy's transformations.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura
that's true I'm kinda Mad that they focoues mor eon that then the teen titans whee Yes I Am a Huge fan of the show And they pit cyborge and raven on there but no star fire? no robin no beast boy?
The game already has Nightwing; there is literally no reason to have Robin as well. I actually want Starfire in it, but if they're going to stick a character in the game who has powers based around animals, I'd prefer Vixen over Beast Boy; her abilities would actually be easier to work into the game than Beast Boy's transformations.
Not to mention the game could use more females... a lot more. Literally less than a fourth of the characters are female currently.
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura

i would like to see start fire also

But yeah i guess the nightwing makes senses as for the aninmal thing with beatboy it would be easy to work with really

nightwolf transforms into a wolf

scorpicon transforms into a Scorpion

so they could so something for beatboy easy

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
yohane_bonaventura
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura

But yeah i guess the nightwing makes senses as for the aninmal thing with beatboy it would be easy to work with really

Uh... they only turned into animals for finishers. o.o Not as actual moves.

Though, you could make individual moves momentary transformations, such as a downward slam that turns him into a gorilla for a moment. Or make his Character Power a transformation into various beast forms based on the direction held when pressed, but... it's iffy.

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Poeden
yohane_bonaventura
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura

Uh... they only turned into animals for finishers. o.o Not as actual moves.

Though, you could make individual moves momentary transformations, such as a downward slam that turns him into a gorilla for a moment. Or make his Character Power a transformation into various beast forms based on the direction held when pressed, but... it's iffy.
I was thinking something like that. A good example of that working is Shuma-Gorath in Marvel, where almost all his moves transform his whole body somehow. I could see something like that implemented for Changeling(always preferred that name for him) if he ever gets added.

Eloquent Streaker

Poeden
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura
Not to mention the game could use more females... a lot more. Literally less than a fourth of the characters are female currently.
To be fair, there really aren't a lot of female DC characters to begin with (off the top of my head, I can only think of Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Raven, Starfire, Vixen, Stars, Huntress, Big Barda, Hawkgirl, Fire, Ice and Katma Tui, and you'll note that literally all of them were in a DC cartoon at some point). There's always more male superheroes than female ones, so it would be nice to add some more female characters to Injustice, especially ones that don't just recycle a previous character's moveset.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Requiem ex Inferni
Poeden
Requiem ex Inferni
yohane_bonaventura
To be fair, there really aren't a lot of female DC characters to begin with (off the top of my head, I can only think of Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Raven, Starfire, Vixen, Stars, Huntress, Big Barda, Hawkgirl, Fire, Ice and Katma Tui, and you'll note that literally all of them were in a DC cartoon at some point). There's always more male superheroes than female ones, so it would be nice to add some more female characters to Injustice, especially ones that don't just recycle a previous character's moveset.

Other than the ones you named...

Genocide
Zatanna
Phantasm
White Rabbit
Black Canary
Lady Blaze
Circe
Power Girl
Black Bat
Bleez
Nix
Cheshire
Terra
Jinx
Silk Spectre

While quite a few of these are pretty obscure, they're all viable options for Injustice if they want someone a bit lesser known, they're all female, and quite a few of them actually are pretty well known; namely Zatanna, Genocide, Circe, Power Girl, Phantasm, and Black Canary. Silk Spectre, too, but she's only technically DC.

So they do have places to go. Placed I'd rather see them go than most male characters. And I don't expect the roster to ever hit like... half female, but it'd be nice if a third of the final roster was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff