Welcome to Gaia! ::

FTMOCR Anarchist
This game doesn't have multiple endings with each character explaining what happens with them now that the tournament is over. If anything this is a platformer. emotion_awesome

I loled.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
FTMOCR Anarchist
This game doesn't have multiple endings with each character explaining what happens with them now that the tournament is over. If anything this is a platformer. emotion_awesome
You also jump on Goombas in Adventure mode. Obviously a platformer. emotion_awesome

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Sasune
It's not a fighting game. It's very competitive but it's not a fighting game. Fighting game characters have a specific discipline, while Smash Bros characters just have simple moves. You can string the moves together to make a combo, but combos in fighting games are much more complicated. I'd have to agree that it's a party game. Saying that you fight other people makes it a fighting game is like saying Mario Party is a fighting game because you fight other people.
User Image

A fighting game is a game where two characters beat the crap out of each other. That's all that is needed for a game to be considered a fighting game. I don't get what you mean by "a party game" you mean a game you would play during a party? Which would basically be any multiplayer game around...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff