Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Phantom

Captain Totoro
burgawinosourus
I like fighting as Valentine and she is my favorite. But I'm really good at being Cerebella and Miss Fortune. And I figured out Filia is the cheap character in the game? She's really easy to play as. >_>

I wouldnt say that makes her cheap though
Well she's one of those ones that has certain moves she does over and over again when you're fighting against her and you can't get much of an edge way in. At least that's how it is when I play against her.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
burgawinosourus
Captain Totoro
burgawinosourus
I like fighting as Valentine and she is my favorite. But I'm really good at being Cerebella and Miss Fortune. And I figured out Filia is the cheap character in the game? She's really easy to play as. >_>

I wouldnt say that makes her cheap though
Well she's one of those ones that has certain moves she does over and over again when you're fighting against her and you can't get much of an edge way in. At least that's how it is when I play against her.
Personally, I feel that shes fairly balanced. Sure she is easy to play (I guess) but she also has some major hit scaling
Hey, good to see some Skullgirls love here. The game's come a long ways in the past two years. I just picked it up for XBOX 360 the other day and am having a blast with it. I know the head artist for the game and several of the guys who worked on it. I have to say, they've done a heck of a job on it and thanks to all of you who support them in their efforts.
I dont have the full game yet but I'm interested in playing Parasoul, Cerebella, and Painwheel

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raemala Detkov
I dont have the full game yet but I'm interested in playing Parasoul, Cerebella, and Painwheel
Lol the hat you're wearing kind of reminds me of Cerabella xD

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
smackbringer
Hey, good to see some Skullgirls love here. The game's come a long ways in the past two years. I just picked it up for XBOX 360 the other day and am having a blast with it. I know the head artist for the game and several of the guys who worked on it. I have to say, they've done a heck of a job on it and thanks to all of you who support them in their efforts.
Well, I guess I'll support anything I personally enjoy. And do you really know them? Or do you mean you just know the people that made the game?
I shared an art table with the head artist for Skullgirls. I hosted those guys at my house for Otakon 2010. Nice guys. I helped out with their table a bit as well. I wasn't personally involved with the project but I definitely support it.

Also, check out our collab pic for the convention. Mine is the bottom left cat girl. Alex's Filia is on the bottom right.

http://shiroboi.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2r5ftf

Did you also know that he did quite a bit of work for Gaia? I have one of his items.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
smackbringer
I shared an art table with the head artist for Skullgirls. I hosted those guys at my house for Otakon 2010. Nice guys. I helped out with their table a bit as well. I wasn't personally involved with the project but I definitely support it.

Also, check out our collab pic for the convention. Mine is the bottom left cat girl. Alex's Filia is on the bottom right.

http://shiroboi.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2r5ftf

Did you also know that he did quite a bit of work for Gaia? I have one of his items.

Wow thats actually really cool! Is Otakon like an every year thing?
Yeah, second biggest anime con in the US. It's in Baltimore, MD usually around August. I work right down the street from it. I had considered maybe doing an art table this year to promote my upcoming game but they're sold out already. Definitely doing it next year.

The voice actresses for Peacock and Ms. Fortune go at it. And there's other videos of this manner on that channel.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
smackbringer
Yeah, second biggest anime con in the US. It's in Baltimore, MD usually around August. I work right down the street from it. I had considered maybe doing an art table this year to promote my upcoming game but they're sold out already. Definitely doing it next year.
Nice man! Good luck!

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just_Oneofakind

The voice actresses for Peacock and Ms. Fortune go at it. And there's other videos of this manner on that channel.
Lol nice sig xD, Thats blazblue right?
Captain Totoro
Just_Oneofakind

Lol nice sig xD, Thats blazblue right?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Blessed Heckler

Been in love with this game since prerelease and now that it's here, I can't put it down. ;v ;

Maining my homegirl Peacock! She's just way too much fun to play as. Even if I suck hardcore ;-; My execution is a**. Hopefully that'll come with time.

The funny thing I find is how EVERY character has people crying about how OP they are, lol. Apparently everyone needs to be simultaneously buffed and nerfed haha
Heavy Artillery
Been in love with this game since prerelease and now that it's here, I can't put it down. ;v ;

Maining my homegirl Peacock! She's just way too much fun to play as. Even if I suck hardcore ;-; My execution is a**. Hopefully that'll come with time.

The funny thing I find is how EVERY character has people crying about how OP they are, lol. Apparently everyone needs to be simultaneously buffed and nerfed haha

Pretty much. I think the one nerf that does need to happen though is Double's Hornet Bomber Assist (hard kick variant) because it's missing the vulnerability frames upon start up. Not a big change (It's only a 3 frame vulnerability), but it does make it more fair so that you can knock Double out of it if you can see her coming.

Other than that, I've seen complaints about most of the cast, mostly about Cerebella (oh mah gawd, her Something Spectacular special does way too much damage!) and Parasoul. Actually, I don't I've seen anyone complain about Painwheel yet; I'm probably looking in the wrong places or not enough people play her.

Despite cries for nerfs/buffs, these people seem to forget that you can dodge and block these moves. Heck, I've heard Mike Z complain about people who don't block.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff