Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Azn Swag

I like fortune too but she really tricky lol, how do I get the head back on?

Just use the same move that you used to throw it. Hold it down until your head comes back.
3nodding

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I can't find a character I don't like in the game. I hear some people whine about how it has such few characters, but they are very very well made and so unique. Even the one that copies everyone has moves nobody else has. I have a blast playing everyone and love having Peacock as my main based entirely on the fact that she is an old timey cartoon and says "Helloooo Nurse".

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kruru
Azn Swag

I like fortune too but she really tricky lol, how do I get the head back on?

Just use the same move that you used to throw it. Hold it down until your head comes back.
3nodding

Thanks smile . I assume you play ms. Fortune?

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hayaba
I can't find a character I don't like in the game. I hear some people whine about how it has such few characters, but they are very very well made and so unique. Even the one that copies everyone has moves nobody else has. I have a blast playing everyone and love having Peacock as my main based entirely on the fact that she is an old timey cartoon and says "Helloooo Nurse".

I have to admit that when I first got the game and saw the amount of characters I wasn't too pleased. But when I got to play some of them I could tell each character had a lot of depth. Plus all the art work and moves that was put into the game. And also, for a $15 game, that's a steal biggrin

pond yo's Wife

Tycoon

Azn Swag
omyglob
fila & parasoul, bro
they be rockin'

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Generous 100
Azn Swag
Hayaba

I have to admit that when I first got the game and saw the amount of characters I wasn't too pleased. But when I got to play some of them I could tell each character had a lot of depth. Plus all the art work and moves that was put into the game. And also, for a $15 game, that's a steal biggrin

First of all I just have to say, phenomenal name you got there. And I had the same reaction with the /: look on my face at the character screen.

Right away I really enjoyed playing Valentine and then gradually started testing the others and really getting the hang of them. I would love to learn to be good with Parasoul mostly because of the NOOOOOOO! dood. And the one what resets her is amazing! but I have never been the best with charge characters.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hayaba
Azn Swag
Hayaba

First of all I just have to say, phenomenal name you got there. And I had the same reaction with the /: look on my face at the character screen.

Right away I really enjoyed playing Valentine and then gradually started testing the others and really getting the hang of them. I would love to learn to be good with Parasoul mostly because of the NOOOOOOO! dood. And the one what resets her is amazing! but I have never been the best with charge characters.
Lol, Can't tell if you're making fun of it or if you actually mean it but thanks anyways xD. And also Parasol was the first character I wanted to learn because watching the trailers she looked pretty nice but she was really hard to use imo so I started picking up Filia, Cerebella and Valentine.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iFlyBhan
Azn Swag
omyglob
fila & parasoul, bro
they be rockin'

Lol I didn't know you be playing skull girls man! Ps3 or xbox? and Filia all the way dude

pond yo's Wife

Tycoon

Azn Swag
iFlyBhan
Azn Swag
omyglob
fila & parasoul, bro
they be rockin'

Lol I didn't know you be playing skull girls man! Ps3 or xbox? and Filia all the way dude

hahaha i love her teal outfit
but can't wait for the DLC
& xbox ahaha

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Generous 100
Azn Swag
Lol, Can't tell if you're making fun of it or if you actually mean it but thanks anyways xD. And also Parasol was the first character I wanted to learn because watching the trailers she looked pretty nice but she was really hard to use imo so I started picking up Filia, Cerebella and Valentine.

Nah, I'm sincere about it. Puts a giggle on my face, as any good name should.

You really can't go wrong with anyone you pick up. Painwheel keeps getting me with hyper armor on everything she does for no reason.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hayaba
Azn Swag

Nah, I'm sincere about it. Puts a giggle on my face, as any good name should.

You really can't go wrong with anyone you pick up. Painwheel keeps getting me with hyper armor on everything she does for no reason.

Oh well thanks man biggrin . For me, It seems like I'm having the most trouble fighting against double online. Her moves are unpredictable imo :/ and I haven't fought anyone playing painwheel yet.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iFlyBhan
Azn Swag
iFlyBhan
Azn Swag
omyglob
fila & parasoul, bro
they be rockin'

hahaha i love her teal outfit
but can't wait for the DLC
& xbox ahaha

Lol same xD but my favorite is the one with the blonde hair. And damn dude..Im on ps3 xD

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Generous 100
Azn Swag

Oh well thanks man biggrin . For me, It seems like I'm having the most trouble fighting against double online. Her moves are unpredictable imo :/ and I haven't fought anyone playing painwheel yet.

I haven't had a chance to play it too much and usually get at it with some friends and one of them is all over PW. Holding any atk makes it gain super armor and I seem to forget about it seconds after seeing it. Double's dash gets me frustrated too. Sooo much ground covered with her nasty immunity, but since I played her for some time I can predict a lot that she throws my way.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hayaba
Azn Swag

I haven't had a chance to play it too much and usually get at it with some friends and one of them is all over PW. Holding any atk makes it gain super armor and I seem to forget about it seconds after seeing it. Double's dash gets me frustrated too. Sooo much ground covered with her nasty immunity, but since I played her for some time I can predict a lot that she throws my way.

Oh thats cool. And wow I didn't know that painwheel had super armor. I knew Cerebella did if you preform a certain move but painwheel? She seems so versatile and deadly lol

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Generous 100
Azn Swag

Oh thats cool. And wow I didn't know that painwheel had super armor. I knew Cerebella did if you preform a certain move but painwheel? She seems so versatile and deadly lol

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's all but it looked like all her normals could be delayed and depending on which one it can guard against x number of blows. LP stops 1, MP 2, and HP 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff